dedicated power line for audio and video

mekr

I would like to gain from members experience in putting up a dedicated power line for my audio system which includes CD player and tube amp,i am on the 6th floor of the building in santacruz mumbai and the utility,s power meter is on Ground floor,from where i am planning to take a seperate power line to my flat,where circuit breaker shall be installed and from there 2 seperate lines one for video and one for audio,shall be installed,for video,i am planning electric wires of polycab preferably single core,with Siemens outlets and MCB, and for audio from house MCB i was thinking of putting up with wires from either Romex(USA) or Oyaide japan ending with tesla plex recepctacle by syngersitic research and audience power conditioner and Syngersitic QLS 6 or Eich,mann power strip,I would like to know where things can be improved

I would like to gain from members experience in putting up a dedicated power line for my audio system which includes CD player and tube amp,i am on the 6th floor of the building in santacruz mumbai and the utility,s power meter is on Ground floor,from where i am planning to take a seperate power line to my flat,where circuit breaker shall be installed and from there 2 seperate lines one for video and one for audio,shall be installed,for video,i am planning electric wires of polycab preferably single core,with Siemens outlets and MCB, and for audio from house MCB i was thinking of putting up with wires from either Romex(USA) or Oyaide japan ending with tesla plex recepctacle by syngersitic research and audience power conditioner and Syngersitic QLS 6 or Eich,mann power strip,I would like to know where things can be improved

How about your own mini power station!!!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:
If you can get good quality nuc;ear fuel you can have this

Portable Nuclear 'Hot Tubs' Could Power America - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News - FOXNews.com
:clapping::clapping:

Never knew we get electric cables for wiring from USA and Japan here in india

Mekr
This will definitely improve the sound quality. But where do you get Oyaide in India and its pretty costly here. Also try the LAPP Cables from Germany, their power cables are very good value for Money.

Dedicated power is an absolutely excellent step towards improving the foundation and sound of your system. Also, I would suggest you try and sample all of the 4 different Oyaide outlets as they all sound very different.

Yes, as crazy as that sounds, the different platings all have a bearing on the sound and what is plugged in. I know as I use 3 of the 4 types of outlets throughout my system. Each is carefully matched up sonically to the equipment connected to extract the sonic performance to my taste.

Alternatively, you can look into very high quality power conditioning as well. PS Audio Power Plant Premier, Exactpower EP15a (excellent product but not made anymore by the company) are some of the top of the line AC Regenerators/Conditioners. This is an active design.

Passive designs are also available in the form of Richard Gray Power Co, Shunyata, Audience, BPT which are all very highly rated. There are more.

I have a dedicated power line with high grande cable(hospital grade will be good enough) running from the mains to a good socket box for my music room and have to say it did make a noticeable difference.
In addition to that adding a good power conditioner also adds to the good quality sound, plus it had added benefit of a protecting your equipment equipment as well.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back