Dekoni Pads for Hifiman edition XS

hifiver24

Hey guys, it looks like my 4-month-old Hifiman edition XS's stock pads wore out a bit, I want to buy Dekoni Earpads for them, I found them on Headphonezone, but they are for Arya, I read somewhere a few months ago that they fit for XS too, and also I want to know, what's the difference between
Elite Velour and Elite Fenestrated Sheepskin, are sheepskin ones a worthy upgrade over velour?

Hey guys, it looks like my 4-month-old Hifiman edition XS's stock pads wore out a bit, I want to buy Dekoni Earpads for them, I found them on Headphonezone, but they are for Arya, I read somewhere a few months ago that they fit for XS too, and also I want to know, what's the difference between
Elite Velour and Elite Fenestrated Sheepskin, are sheepskin ones a worthy upgrade over velour?
Velour is like velvet and sheepskin has leather feel...In my experience leather pads are not usually good in Indian humid Environments as they tend to get your ears sweaty, velour on the other hand is breathable and keeps the ear dry

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back