Delhi Audiophile get_together-Dec'09

Kamal

Member SKR, who will be in Delhi from 24th Dec for 10days, has extended an invitation for a meet at his home in Safderjang Enclave ,tentatively in the forenoon of Sunday, 27th Dec, '09.
After talking to him when he lands tomorrow afternoon, I'll post the exact time address etc.
Audiophiles in Delhi/NCR who would like to participate would be welcome;plz bring some of your fav music-we'll have a nice time.
Confirmations may plz be posted as a response in this thread or plz call me ,9310109993.

Member SKR, who will be in Delhi from 24th Dec for 10days, has extended an invitation for a meet at his home in Safderjang Enclave ,tentatively in the forenoon of Sunday, 27th Dec, '09.
After talking to him when he lands tomorrow afternoon, I'll post the exact time address etc.
Audiophiles in Delhi/NCR who would like to participate would be welcome;plz bring some of your fav music-we'll have a nice time.
Confirmations may plz be posted as a response in this thread or plz call me ,9310109993.

I'm in ...

Sorry Kamal ji could not attend your call as I was sleeping. Will call you tomorrow.

Thanks for taking the pains to organise the 'Delhi Audiophile get_together-Dec'09' for the benefit of all music lovers.

I'll be there on Sun!

--
helium
Amp: Lyrita SET 2A3
Speakers: Vintage B&W DM4
Source: LG DVD + Beresford DAC
Cables: Lyrita's I.C & cables

Friends, SKR has arrived, & I just spoke to him.
The get together is confirmed.
Date & time- Sunday,27th Dec; time 10:30 AM onwards.
Address : B 7/3, (2nd Floor) Safderjang Enclave,opp Deer Park, near HDFC Bank.
Mob-Santosh Kumar ( SKR )- 98104 60716.
Kamal - 93101 09993.
Bring some of your music that you'd like to share, lets get together & have a blast!
P.S. AmitNoida shall be bringing his Leben 300 Amp & Viren, his EL84 based Pushpull amp & the Russian 6C33CB SET Amp- we might have an exciting shoot out!
We would also get to audition SKR's truly High end system-Spkrs=Avant Garde Duo,Sonic Frontiers SFL2 Pre & Power Amps,Redwine Audio Amp,AudioAero Capitol CDP, Clearaudio TT with SME5 tonearm,I/Cs Eichmann/Auti,Spkr cable Cards Golden Reference, Power cond PS Audio,etc...& lots of great CDs & Vinyl.
Plz do post your pucca confirmation.
Regards,
Kamal

Last edited:
P.S. AmitNoida shall be bringing his Leben 300 Amp & Viren, his EL84 based Pushpull amp & the Russian 6C33CB SET Amp- we might have an exciting shoot out!

Hi,

That will be a good shoot out if it happens.

Regards
Rajiv

audioengr wrote"What happened to Mr. Santosh Kumar's Nagra amps? They were powering the Duos at a time in 2002."
No idea, will find out.

Guys, I recd a call a while ago from SKR asking me as to how many audiophiles are expected on Sunday so that he can make arrangements for adequate amount of beer(Kingfisher makes the best "interconnects", don't you agree?!!!), eats etc.
Audiophiles members who have not already given a firm commitment to come,Plz post your confirmation that you would come so that I can inform him tomorrow of the total number of gentlemen expected.

Guys, I recd a call a while ago from SKR asking me as to how many audiophiles are expected on Sunday so that he can make arrangements for adequate amount of beer(Kingfisher makes the best "interconnects", don't you agree?!!!), eats etc.
Audiophiles members who have not already given a firm commitment to come,Plz post your confirmation that you would come so that I can inform him tomorrow of the total number of gentlemen expected.

I wonder how SKR is going to ask us to leave:rolleyes:...

Kamalji, actually due to the long weekend most of our audiophile friends are out of town so I guess that by tomorrow you will get your exact figure.
With Regrads
Ashish.

Vj@hifi has confirmed. I will be coming along with him.

Now I will clean the wax in my ears for the D'day. :yahoo:

Amit

It will be interesting to hear the results of Leben - Lyrita shootout.

Will call you next time i am in Delhi.

Regards

Oops...!!!

i m gonna miss my chance...

maybe in jan if some one arranges back again...

i m out for a 10Dayz off... will be back only on 4th..

take care and hv fun...

PS : Distribute my share of beer equally, so that you make sure to leave Mr. Satosh's house @ right time...:p

It will be interesting to hear the results of Leben - Lyrita shootout.

Hi,

Having heard the Lyrita EL84 push pull amp and the Leben 300,my impression(if my aural memory can be relied on) is that the Leben is smoother and slightly more refined.

However, I am willing to bet on Viren's SET amps( especially the 2A3 set) surprising quite a few folks.

Regards
Rajiv

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back