DELHI PRICE :- OLED LG G1 for 2.2L and SONY A80J 2.2L inclusive of 12500 HDFC CC cashback

keeto702

G1 is without sound-bar

Hard bargain at Vijay Sales, the sales person was pushing for Sony A80J

Showed me an invoice for A80J at 2.5L invoiced last Sunday.

A frd who is a geek into televisions claims that prices will touch near 2L or less

Reliance Digital gave up and said they cannot match the pricing and claimed that VS has given me the best pricing!

Both VS and RD claimed that prices will go up in next one week and Diwali offers are already out which is nothing more than extended warranty of 3 years.

I am getting a GX demo piece for 1.8L... any guidance on how to check for the run time will be appreciated. Also is the price a good bargain??

This is so far the least that I have heard for the Sony A80J anywhere. If I can get the same in Bangalore somewhere I would pull the trigger. For now it is wait and watch only
VS not in Bangalore... I am sure they can offer a similar price....

G1 is without sound-bar

A frd who is a geek into televisions claims that prices will touch near 2L or less

Reliance Digital gave up and said they cannot match the pricing and claimed that VS has given me the best pricing!

Both VS and RD claimed that prices will go up in next one week and Diwali offers are already out which is nothing more than extended warranty of 3 years.
I only hope your friend is right and the salespeople are wrong :)
Your's is the best I have seen so far. The previous best I know of being this:
I am getting a GX demo piece for 1.8L... any guidance on how to check for the run time will be appreciated.
Settings > General > Devices > TV Management > TV information
Here it should show 'Total power on time'

Also is the price a good bargain??
The 40K difference for the Evo Panel makes it a subjective decision - if you don't see much of a point in the brightness difference it is said to bring, it's a good bargain depending on the no. of hours... Please do inspect the unit at least for physical blemishes.
And if usage has gone gone beyond what you are comfortable with, drop the plan.

Last edited:
G1 is without sound-bar

I am getting a GX demo piece for 1.8L... any guidance on how to check for the run time will be appreciated. Also is the price a good bargain??
The title says A80J for 2.2L including cash back? if so thats a crazy deal if you ask me.

I only hope your friend is right and the salespeople are wrong :)
Your's is the best I have seen so far. The previous best I know of being this:

Settings > General > Devices > TV Management > TV information
Here it should show 'Total power on time'

The 40K difference for the Evo Panel makes it a subjective decision - if you don't see much of a point in the brightness difference it is said to bring, it's a good bargain depending on the no. of hours... Please do inspect the unit at least for physical blemishes.
And if usage has gone gone beyond what you are comfortable with, drop the plan.
Thanks for sharing the video......makes my life easy on deciding if to buy a demo piece!

G1 is without sound-bar

I'm sure this is 65inch and which showroom of VS by the way

A80J has been recently launched how old can it be even if it's available at that price

A80J has been recently launched how old can it be even if it's available at that price
It won't be a demo piece. A showroom only sells a demo piece when that TV needs to be replaced on demo, which can be due to long period of poor sales or a replacement model incoming.

A 2-month-old TV won't be sold as a demo piece because it makes no sense for the showroom to replace it.

Got myself LG GX 65 inches for ~1.66L inclusive of 12500 HDFC CC cash back.

Also got makemytrip vouchers and LG tone FN6.

If anyone wanting to buy G1 already have a deal negotiated for 2L inclusive of cash back.

Serious buyers LMK!
Can make the connect.

Got myself LG GX 65 inches for ~1.66L inclusive of 12500 HDFC CC cash back.

Also got makemytrip vouchers and LG tone FN6.

If anyone wanting to buy G1 already have a deal negotiated for 2L inclusive of cash back.

Serious buyers LMK!
Can make the connect.
Congrats

Delhi prices are unbelievable. If someone buys from Delhi and is able to bring it in a train undamaged to his home city he saves atleast 40-50 k it seems.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back