Demonstration DVD

The THX setup utilities, found on most THX certified DVDs, do a good job while identifying problems and detecting goof-ups.

Demo disks are generally used to showoff a home theater. That is why they are used by sales men. Companies do not want to sell these disks, as you could be using them to promote products not produced by them.

Thanks,
Sharad

Hi,

I am a passive member of this forum for sometime. Came across this thread while researching for some audio related things. I know a guy, who is a student and does this Demo DVDs as a hobby and now for maintaing his expenses he is willing to sell them for a nominal price, I got some of his works and they are, I can say - very good.

if anyone interested in buying these DVDs PM me, I will ask him and let you know the details.

Deepak

Deepak,

Deepak, please tell me which are the movie clips he is having in each dvd, and the cost.

Vinay.

Hi Vinay,

Sorry for this late message, but I just want you to know that I am a fan of you and your passion. I always dreamt of a hometheatre like yours. Marvelous Piece of Passion and Dedication

Would Love to visit it One day.

Deepak

Hi Vinay,

Sorry for this late message, but I just want you to know that I am a fan of you and your passion. I always dreamt of a hometheatre like yours. Marvelous Piece of Passion and Dedication

Would Love to visit it One day.

Deepak

Deepak,

I thank you very much for your writing, as and when you are in Mumbai, you can come over at my place to see a movie.

About the demo dvd, you can send me the details at this hifi site, maybe others members will also want it.

Thanks.

Vinay.

Well....I understand. I had bought the original DVD from ebay USA and then I again sold it off :p. Since these DVDs are not available in India, you would have to order it from ebay or similar sites.

I am aware of the sites which you have mentioned, thank you.

Vinay.

Hemant, plese tell me the details of the demo dvd you have.

Thanks.

Vinay.

Hemant, thank you very much for the offer over the private message, that too for free the demo dvd, it is nice to have come across you, my problem remains as said earlier, i want the original demo DVD.

About you being impressed with my home theatre, thank you very much, it will be great if we come across many such theatre's, the dedicated one's, about your interest to see my home theatre, please you are most welcome.

Thank you again hemant.

Vinay.

Last edited:
hi,
i wanted dts demo dvds especially the dts demonstration alive 10.
Does any body hv an idea where i can get it in Kolkata?
regards.

i am just posting this,even after knowing,that vinay just needs the boxed version.For every one out there,who need such demo dvds,why dont you easily get them from the torrent.
I just completed downloading Dts Demo Sampler Vol 1&2. from The pirate bay site.I burn them to a quality DVD-R,as this one came with the Dvd-cover,i just took a print and stuck to the Dvd.
This Works all the time for me,as finding Dts movies in the real market is a big deal.You could easily find these in the torrents,but one would need a decent internet connection for the same.
Sorry if am against ones who prefers buying genuine stuffs.:)
my.php

Vj

Me too looking for a demo DVD (fully boxed).
Does the DTS Demonstration DVD No.10 - Alive! - play as PAL.
I see it is in NTSC!

If vj_box idea of downloading and writing it - will not suffice for everyone, but in case they are looking for a full boxed stuff!

Does the players (here we have) do play NTSC formats? Or we need to have region-free code player to play the DVD's of NTSC?

If at all these demo dvd's are available online (from US), can we order the same (to be delivered here)? If it is NTSC will it work?

Do clarify, before going to get one demo dvd.
thanks

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back