Denon 1909 issue

Vj@HiFi

I have noticed a peculiar problem with my Denon 1909.

I find that the speaker calibration gets 'turned off' after a few days. As soon as I notice that the red light (for dynamic volume) is not on, I know that the audessey needs to calibrate again. Its a bothersome process, to be repeated every few days.

Is it because I turn off the main power outlet switch every day (as many have suggested). I too don't like to keep anything on standby overnight.

I thought that the calibration settings are 'saved'!

Generally memory within AVR is lost if you dont operate it for 1 week. Its common with Onk too.

Thats what I thought. But my system is used everyday..

Let me call my vendor and confirm.

With ONK,when I config spk levels from setup,it get recorded in memory & if just increase level from remote,it forgets...

How old is ur HT receiver?
There maybe just maybe a battery which powers memry chip which has gone...or not keepinch charge
Old FM tuners had similar issues

Anyway leave it to experts

How old is ur HT receiver?
There maybe just maybe a battery which powers memry chip which has gone...or not keepinch charge
Old FM tuners had similar issues

Anyway leave it to experts

Mine is less than 3 yrs,& dont think there is any battery inside,hence charged memory get lost is AVR is not used more than 7 days.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back