Denon 1910 vs Yamaha v863

go for denon 2310 forgrt bout 1910 2310 is far better i have auditioned both
moreover upsvcale chip used in 2310 is better go and audition yourself efore u buy it

ok guys, i am not too proud of this but i played a little cheap :eek: and bought a yamaha v463 as i got it for a killer price. Upscaling was a feature i was willing to let go off.

Now i have a decent budget for speakers and i am looking at a wharfedale 9.5 vis a vis jamo 606. I have read the reviews in the forum and i guess wharfedale 9.5 is everyone's choice.

Just wanted a specific input for Yamaha v463, which speaker would fit the best for my amp! Inputs Pls

anstri Congrats on your purchase ,please share the killer price with the forum members for the benefit of others,

Now i have a decent budget for speakers and i am looking at a wharfedale 9.5 vis a vis jamo 606. I have read the reviews in the forum and i guess wharfedale 9.5 is everyone's choice.

Just wanted a specific input for Yamaha v463, which speaker would fit the best for my amp! Inputs Pls

am using 9.5 + 9.CS + yamaha surrounds with rx-v440 (5 yr old model, and slightly lower powered as well) with no problems at moderate volumes. great sound. obviously, with this amp, i dare not try very high volumes:lol:.

but seriously thinking of upgrading to 663 (got an offer for 32.5k).

ok, then wharfedale it is, let me take a demo, i have already taken one for jamo 606.

I got the v463 for Rs 16k at xcite pune, as it is end of sale and a new product 465 has been launched. dont think you will get the v463 now in the market.

Its kind of funny & misleading that Anstri would create a thread saying Denon 1910 vs Yamaha v863 and purchase Yam 463. No offense bro, enjoy your purchase.

ya i know:eek: thats why i said "i am not too proud of myself".

Anyways this is my first hifi audio, was using a 11 year old aiwa system. Hopefully will have a good budget in the near future.

Cheers guys

ya i know:eek: thats why i said "i am not too proud of myself".

Anyways this is my first hifi audio, was using a 11 year old aiwa system. Hopefully will have a good budget in the near future.

Cheers guys

Anstri hope you didnt take any offence my point was not so much about the budget than it was about the thread title, you have made a good purchase. I am still using Yam RXV 450 which is 5 yrs old now. Like you I am waiting for good budget in the future to upgrade. Have a blast pal.

Any idea where could one get either of these systems in delhi ? One store is in south ex 2 , but does not hve yamaha 863 . Can this come under a package (speaker +amp) ?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back