Denon AVR Calibration in Chennai

Hello all,

Can you please suggest effective person, who can calibrate my Denon AVR in Chennai.

Please advise.
Not sure if an expert would come out to just calibrate or tune AVR. Btw, what model you are using? For Denon AVR with MultiEQ XT32/Dirac Live many people in this forum said, Audyssey's room calibration itself pretty good. But, If its like MultiEQ XT (which is seen in Denon's low-end offerings), that's not effective. In that case, it might need Calibration mics from MiniDSP.

Check with Mr.Vijayan - 98412 82784. He does home service for all AVR's. He is in K K Nagar area and does calibration with a service charge.
Any personal experience with his service/calibration service, mathan? He takes care of room treatment too? If he is good and economical, I shall consider him for my any future needs. TIA.

Any personal experience with his service/calibration service, mathan? He takes care of room treatment too? If he is good and economical, I shall consider him for my any future needs. TIA.
He mainly services Onkyo systems and AVR's but I had serviced a Denon and Yamaha AVR's for my friends from him. A very genuine and soft spoken person. He was doing calibration service also few years back. Please check with him.

All this depends on what system you have and the current scenario.
In most cases calibration done by a professional will make significant improvement in the performance.
In rest of the cases the user is skilled enough to do it by himself.

Only Auto calibration is useless. Manual tweaking is a must.

Hope this helps.

Hello all,

Can you please suggest effective person, who can calibrate my Denon AVR in Chennai.

Please advise.
Initially I have also had not much information about calibration, but after read lot of messages give by members I done by myself, I don't thing it is not thst much difficult, if you are beginner and want to better calibration ok you can get help from others

Initially I have also had not much information about calibration, but after read lot of messages give by members I done by myself, I don't thing it is not thst much difficult, if you are beginner and want to better calibration ok you can get help from others
Great to hear this. This kind of learning will help us to explore more and more customization at our own pace and experiment things. This forum is really a gold mine of HT knowledge. Only thing is we need to dig at right place to get the perfect gold.

There are some basic rules, questions that you can put to test and adjust with your own ears, before you head out and call an Expert, who will charge you for their time and then end up using your own system tools to make it all work. If you don't have the time and patience, then by all means, go ahead and pay for it. If the end result is positive, thats money well spent. Before you call that person, there are some checks you can do:

• What are you trying to achieve out of this calibration?
  • Are you trying to address issues around volume gain?
  • Are you trying to address issues around sub woofer setup?
  • Are you trying to address issues around frequency response of the speakers?
  • Whats the problem with the current setup?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back