Denon AVR-X1500h or Pioneer VSX-LX302 Suggestions Please

Hi

Yes i am aware of this feature in Pioneer as i owned the VSX 520 ...the first 3 D model......

This is there in Marantz as Multi Channel Stereo...all the speakers play with stereo effects......

If your current AVR is working fine then you should not change it unless you want some new features or different sound signature.....

You should audition other AVR brands with the same brand / model of speakers and use the same playback content as in to draw a reference...

Hi

Yes i am aware of this feature in Pioneer as i owned the VSX 520 ...the first 3 D model......

This is there in Marantz as Multi Channel Stereo...all the speakers play with stereo effects......

How about the sub will it give the extra bass boost in Marantz as well?

If your current AVR is working fine then you should not change it unless you want some new features or different sound signature.....

As i mentioned, i see this new feature of Dolby Atmos & DTS-X is tempting me and needed a little bit more power, then i could feel the actions in cinema!

You should audition other AVR brands with the same brand / model of speakers and use the same playback content as in to draw a reference...

Today i visited DNI audio near my office during lunch break, he had only pioneer vsx-lx502 with focal tower front speakers not sure which model was that they had a big 10ft screen, the experience was more like an theater all the action scenes were hitting on my face detail was there but i felt the smoothness was missing more over he increased the volume to 75% i believe it was too loud, and on the other room they had Yamaha avr483 he had no source to play movie he connected his phone and played an music which sounded ok not that great,

I called up Profx which is little near from home he said they have only Denon avr's for demo not Yamaha, i aked for x1500h he said they have for demo, yamaha they get it only based on request, i can go only in week end for demo and m not in town for next two consecutive weekends:(

Hello all, Just wanted to check on the durability of the AVR's, is that something we have to be aware of ?

Don't think it should be a concern.. Every-other AVR brand is durable.. Very few models run in to issues with few users..

Am on owner of faulty HDMI board (Onkyo), that doesn't mean i will not buy Onkyo products.. It is just that, i was unlucky with that unit..

LED-TV failures are more common than AVR failures and yet we buy them without any hesitation.. Hope for the best..

Extended Stereo you get to hear the 2 channel stereo played in all 5.1 speakers and the sub also getting an extra boost of power which makes the room rock, is this option or slimier option available is other brands as well?

You have Dts Neural X mode on most AVR, that expands 2 channel to 5.1 or more..

Don't think it should be a concern.. Every-other AVR brand is durable.. Very few models run in to issues with few users..

Am on owner of faulty HDMI board (Onkyo), that doesn't mean i will not buy Onkyo products.. It is just that, i was unlucky with that unit..

LED-TV failures are more common than AVR failures and yet we buy them without any hesitation.. Hope for the best..

You have Dts Neural X mode on most AVR, that expands 2 channel to 5.1 or more..

Thanks elango for your update, when i was googling for the reviews this is what i came across, i always look into negative reviews more than the positives to understand what is the common issue, you can also have a look in amazon.com if you have time,
i am just waiting to audition x1500h since this model is what primarly i've set in my mind after seeing the positive reviews on x1400h & i'll also try to audition x2400h if it is available in profx, planned to visit another place tomorrow which is near my office let me see what they have for demo n let you know!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back