Denon AVR x4400H broken antenna

_foo

I sent my AVR X4400H for some repairs and it came back with a broken antenna. Can I get any SMA antenna with WiFi and Bluetooth support or do I need to get this specific one? The male out and the wire seem to be intact... if I need to get the exact model (11601005400AS), where would I get it?

I sent my AVR X4400H for some repairs and it came back with a broken antenna. Can I get any SMA antenna with WiFi and Bluetooth support or do I need to get this specific one? The male out and the wire seem to be intact... if I need to get the exact model (11601005400AS), where would I get it?
I am in India > Mumbai. Hopefully this is the right forum for this question.

Were did u service it? If it’s in Denon authorised service centre they should be held accountable for the damage

Were did u service it? If it’s in Denon authorised service centre they should be held accountable for the damage
Some Douche... I looked up online and it said they are authorised. They were prompt in sending for pickup. After that everything went off the rails. To the point that after 10 days they confessed that they can’t fix the issue (which was minor and I was able to fix it). I didn’t realise the antenna was broken until after a few days. While I will call them, I have little hope of any support from them.

Some Douche... I looked up online and it said they are authorised. They were prompt in sending for pickup. After that everything went off the rails. To the point that after 10 days they confessed that they can’t fix the issue (which was minor and I was able to fix it). I didn’t realise the antenna was broken until after a few days. While I will call them, I have little hope of any support from them.
Ok post a picture please. Is it in a condition where it cannot be connected to the avr? Some times if the terminals are fine and no major internal damage it should work.

Ok post a picture please. Is it in a condition where it cannot be connected to the avr? Some times if the terminals are fine and no major internal damage it should work.
Will do. Terminal is absolutely fine. Only the antenna is broken. Travelling - will post later this evening.

You may contact ProFX , Mumbai. They may fix it or will provide new one. They don't have pickup system so you have to go their service Center with unit. It's in Poonam chambers, (in Basement ) Opposite Atria Mall, Worli, Mumbai.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back