Denon (avr1513 + pure acoustics lord speaker set) package

The price in INR comes to around 15000. In India Denon AVR 1513 costs 23-24k. So its a steal deal. But I have no first hand experience with the mentioned speaker. So can't comment on that. But check if you need to pay any duty in airport. And also you won't get a warranty on Denon.

Thanks for your reply Rupam. as of my knowledge we can carry electronic goods worth 35k without any duty.

I'm also thinking as one of our valuable member "Jeyvelu" suggested get only the AVR from there and buy speakers here in india after audition them.

I cannot go with full set speakers at one shot as budget constraints so thinking to go step by step upgrade.

I have asked my friend to inquire pricing of below AVRs.

Denon 1513 and 1713
yamaha RX - V473

any suggestions?

The price in INR comes to around 15000. In India Denon AVR 1513 costs 23-24k. So its a steal deal. But I have no first hand experience with the mentioned speaker. So can't comment on that. But check if you need to pay any duty in airport. And also you won't get a warranty on Denon.

It seems to to be a USA based brand, their website is too exciting although not sure about SQ.

No Sridar

I went for yamaha 373 instead. It costs AED 1250 /- in Dubai. I didn't receive it yet on hand. My friend bought already and i'll be getting it this weekend.

Thanks again..what speakers are u planning to pair it with? And what do u think 1513 and speaker package? I might end up with that but want to go for separates badly

Thanks Lenin. The equipment is in transit and can lay my hands only by weekend.

@Roopam - Will poke around and am sure with audyssey missing, would need to spend some time with it. Will get back with pics soon. The speaker's are unknown and will update that too. Like most of the folks I started with HTib onkyo 3500/yht 296 and wound up with separates :)

So here is a pic. Am yet to set up the system. Unfortunately, the subwoofer is misfiring and seems to be damaged in transit. Have given it for service.DSC_9794.jpg

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back