Denon or onkyo

I think my search has narrowed down alot.. I liked the Polk too when I auditioned it and jbl was not bad aswell.. Denon 1611 sounds perfect.. Is any1 aware if I get an amplifier from hong kong would it be compatible..? And if not how much the converter be for?? I hope I am able to get a good offer for the combos..

Hi

The same is available for 32k in chennai Profx, so you can bargain with your dealer.

Hope this helps

Regards

sub

this helps alot man... Will bargain with the people here.. if i get this offer in delhi ill close my eyes n get it.. would be an awesome deal... thanx alot..

hey guys wanted to update u all o my progress with the price negotiations.
i went on the profx website and called all the dealers and asked them for the polk and denon we discussed earlier.
so here it is i was able to get the price dow
1311 with polk rm6750 - 39k without installation
1611 with polk rm6750 - 45k

and one dealer gave me an exclusive offer of bolton acoustic soundware xs5.1 with denon 1311 for 44k .. but never heard about these speakers.. anybody has them or reviewed them..?

Last edited:
Hi toocoolamar,

Did you auditioned Thodaroki speakers with pioneer receiver? or other receiver?
I think, these speakers are well paired with the thodaroki pioneer receiver. I got an audition with Yamaha 365, the SQ was too bad.

i auditioned it with the pioneer vsx 320 receiver. i personally iked the sound of the movie and the music. but then i got bad reviews for the speakers so i dropped the idea.

so now i am kinda fixed on the denon receiver either 1311 or 1611.. just have to shortlist the speakers now..

BA is much better than Polk, I went ahead and bought ETC over the polks, paired with a Denon 1911 and they sound sweeet

Back