DENON Owners thread

Folks: Careful about the most recent update from Denon - it seems to brick the network functionality. From denon uk website

01.07.2020: Issue after latest FW update

Denon got aware that some users have experienced an issue with network connection after a recent update. In case your AVR doesn’t reconnect to the network after the latest firmware update, please follow the instructions given here to recover your AVR.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and will inform you here, once this issue is solved.
I hit this issue and thought my AVR was broken, luckily I have a USB with older firmware, so just flashed back and everything was back to Normal.

My X3600H gobbled up the firmware update last week as well as today morning. It looked OK after the previous update and I didnt see any issues in n/w connectivity over the last week. Tested with HEOS and Amazon today after the latest update, no issues.

My X3600H gobbled up the firmware update last week as well as today morning. It looked OK after the previous update and I didnt see any issues in n/w connectivity over the last week. Tested with HEOS and Amazon today after the latest update, no issues.
I'll try the update today, I tried it last week and that is when it was broken. The worst part is even Wired network does not work.

I'll try the update today, I tried it last week and that is when it was broken. The worst part is even Wired network does not work.
Just for everyone's knowledge, I tried the update and ran into the same issue.
The workaround mentioned restores Network connectivity, and upon retrying the firmware update everything works as expected.
sad part is the backup taken before the upgrade does not restore, so need to redo Audyssey settings.

There was an update available today and it was done quick. I used multi eq app to load and it was smooth so assuming no network issues in my Denon 4500

Anybody knows the price of x1600h or x2600h in bangalore? Over the phone , dealers like HT Store, pro fx, jamsticks gave me a quotation that is too much(compared to hifimart) .
I am being quoted 55k for x1600h and 65K for x2600h. I am planning to buy either of these on saturday.

Buy from a local dealer. You should get it for 55-56K

Pls share experrience with Audessy app ($20), want to know if its worth buying and what kind of enahncements can we get out of it? I have XT32.

Pls share experrience with Audessy app ($20), want to know if its worth buying and what kind of enahncements can we get out of it? I have XT32.
Am using the app and feel its worth it,as it allows u to set the frequency edits for each speaker which the avr doesn't allow us to do, otherwise. I find the improvement in sub performance the most useful with the app.
U can also watch below video for more details.

Am using the app and feel its worth it,as it allows u to set the frequency edits for each speaker which the avr doesn't allow us to do, otherwise. I find the improvement in sub performance the most useful with the app.
U can also watch below video for more details.

Most of these Audessy features are already built in Denon. Why the app?

I've been quoted 40k for 2600h by one dealer via Indiamart, he's offering bill and warranty. Not sure of the genuineness though, he's based out of Kolkata and named as Digitech Buy

I've been quoted 40k for 2600h by one dealer via Indiamart, he's offering bill and warranty. Not sure of the genuineness though, he's based out of Kolkata and named as Digitech Buy
Indiamart has many fake dealors.Better to get from local dealer.Some will ask to pay half amount and rest once you receive avr and it never reaches you.

Indiamart has many fake dealors.Better to get from local dealer.Some will ask to pay half amount and rest once you receive avr and it never reaches you.
I was also quoted 36,000/- for Denon 2600 by an IndiaMART dealer based out of Kolkata.
When interrogated about insanely low price,he told me something about International auditing and thereby need to dispose off as many as possible.Also he told me that the product shall be directly shipped fom Mizoram.
I am far from convinced and the same I told him plain.

Anybody knows the price of x1600h or x2600h in bangalore? Over the phone , dealers like HT Store, pro fx, jamsticks gave me a quotation that is too much(compared to hifimart) .
I am being quoted 55k for x1600h and 65K for x2600h. I am planning to buy either of these on saturday.

I got X1600H for 47K last week from a local dealer in Bangalore. He quoted me 55K for X2600H.

Did anyone notice Center Spread is no longer available after the last firmware update?
Yes ,I have not upgraded any firmware...But this was seriuos discussion done in the past 2 weeks on Audioholics.
It seems Dolby has restricted it.
IMO it's a bad move...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back