DENON Owners thread

Dear FMs, can someone tell me about the Watts usage for Denon X4500h or 2600 or 3600 or 6500 if using all 5 channels or 7 channels or 9 channels together.
See, We all know the AVRs say 95W per Channel for 2600, 105W per channel for 3600 , 125W per channel for 4500 and so on....

Please Clarify my understanding here, If I am running a 5.1 setup with 3600, Does this mean that each channel is getting 105W output ?
Or the actual equation is more speakers I drive from the AVR at a decent volume in a big room, Per Channel Watts decrease per speaker, Say 90 or 80 or 70W....

This is something I wanted to know very clearly, Based on this only I might be able to make a decision on a Power Amplifier.
That power wattage is for driving 2ch for full frequency(20hz - 20khz). if you drive more than 2 channels, then power output will be less. Some marantz avr have "70% gauranteed" rating, which mean it will deliver atleast 70% of rated power, even if you drive all channel full range.

Generally, when you run multi channel audio source, even then not all channels are active at a time, so, you dont need constant power for each channel.

You have to keep holding the bluetooth button till it shows pairing. Once the device is paired it will connect automatically next time. You have to follow same procedure for adding any new device. I have issues with my ROG2 phone and I have to add device again and again. iPad work seamlessly.
nothing happens

Don't run?
I'm convinced 2am - 3am is golden hour for room tuning.
Cheers,
Raghu
Hi All, I ran the audyssey last night multiple times at around 1am and it’s all good now. It’s much much improved and bass is tight and it’s wonderful. I can’t express it with words.
the boomyness has gone. Watching Project Power while I typing and it’s fantastic feeling now.

thank you all for all the guidance.

Hi everyone,

I am facing issue with my denon 3600h while connecting via bluetooth. When I play any video on mobile and connect it via bluetooth to 3600h, there is a 3 4 sec delay in audio. Video plays and after about 3 4 sec i hear the sound for that scene. Any solution for this?

Dear FMs, can someone tell me about the Watts usage for Denon X4500h or 2600 or 3600 or 6500 if using all 5 channels or 7 channels or 9 channels together.
You can get that info in user manual.It states max power consumption of that model and you can devide that max power by no.of speakers you want to drive.The actual per channel wattage will be lesser than it as we need to consider power used by preamp, video circuits etc.

My samsung A51S smartphone does not seem to pair on Bluebooth with Denox X3300 AVR. Any ideas on how to make it work?
I finally managed to get it to work...Holding Bluetooth on the remote for a few seconds pushed the AVR to a pairing mode, and then Samsung device would then show up the AVR in its pairing device availability, selected it, and then some code would appear on AVR, then pushing enter on the device as well as the remote made it work...I can pair up to 8 Bluetooth devices..

I am reposting my issue again. This has really baffled me. When I am watching Prime Video, the signal is Dolby Digital Plus as you can see from the pic but input signal is in only 2 channels. But when I am watching netflix, hotstar or flicks from my HDD, input signal is 5.1 or 7.1 as per the signal. If I switch it to auto mode by pressing yellow button on my AVR X2600H then for prime the display shows DD Surround that means my AVRs internal are converting 2.0 channels DD+ to 5.1 DD+ but this affects sound quality as the input signal is 2.0
I am using Nvdia shield TV pro and it's sound mode is set to auto with dolby processing. And same is the case with TV's prime app as well if I use my ARC function, the input signal is in 2.0. This is only for Prime Video. The other apps like hotstar and netflix whose input signal is 5.1 shows only 5.1 correctly. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but issue still remains the same. Prime Video CCare says to disconnect HDMI and reconnect it. I have not tried it but I feel that's not the solution. I'll still give it a shot. Any help will highly appreciated.
Image-1.jpg

I finally managed to get it to work...Holding Bluetooth on the remote for a few seconds pushed the AVR to a pairing mode, and then Samsung device would then show up the AVR in its pairing device availability, selected it, and then some code would appear on AVR, then pushing enter on the device as well as the remote made it work...I can pair up to 8 Bluetooth devices..
bluetooth device showing up in pairing in avr...where does it show...in the avr display or ??

I am reposting my issue again. This has really baffled me. When I am watching Prime Video, the signal is Dolby Digital Plus as you can see from the pic but input signal is in only 2 channels. But when I am watching netflix, hotstar or flicks from my HDD, input signal is 5.1 or 7.1 as per the signal. If I switch it to auto mode by pressing yellow button on my AVR X2600H then for prime the display shows DD Surround that means my AVRs internal are converting 2.0 channels DD+ to 5.1 DD+ but this affects sound quality as the input signal is 2.0
I am using Nvdia shield TV pro and it's sound mode is set to auto with dolby processing. And same is the case with TV's prime app as well if I use my ARC function, the input signal is in 2.0. This is only for Prime Video. The other apps like hotstar and netflix whose input signal is 5.1 shows only 5.1 correctly. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but issue still remains the same. Prime Video CCare says to disconnect HDMI and reconnect it. I have not tried it but I feel that's not the solution. I'll still give it a shot. Any help will highly appreciated.
View attachment 48659
Hello,

Have you tried watching few more prime videos? There are certain movies in it which are in 2.0 format.
Try latest movies like Shakuntala, Shikara, Gulabo Sitabo.
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the prime app?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back