Denon X2100W imported from USA

saswat

Just ordered x2100w from Denon from USA. As they are discontinuing this product there, the price is just 400$. So about 40k instead of india price of 60k. Can i get reply on these two queries

1. Is the Warranty Valid in India
2. Do i need a step down transformer or it is ok

Anything else??

Saswat

Just ordered x2100w from Denon from USA. As they are discontinuing this product there, the price is just 400$. So about 40k instead of india price of 60k. Can i get reply on these two queries

Anything else??

Saswat

I do not think you will be a warranty in India if purchased from abroad.
Yes you will need a step down transfer to make it compatible with Indian voltage of 220v as the US one will be a 110v unless you purchased from some of the reseller sites in US where they sell by modifying the AVRs with universal voltage.

Anything else??

Saswat

Haven't you confirmed before placing the order?
Not only denon others like Onkyo etc will not give warranty for the avr purchased outside India. Recently one FM had this issue as Onkyo India refused to even do the paid repair.
Step down transformer is needed. You need to check the power requirement.

Yes

Realised yesterday night and requested borderlinx for return of shipment. But it was too late as i had already paid....

Anyways - lesson learnt.

why didnt you try it from amazon .de . its landing cost to india is around 41000/- and it works on indian voltage.

uttam

hey just wondering if you need to pay additional import duty or its already adjusted via shipping/import fees by amazon?

Back