denon x4800h cheap prices india

Hmm website says Japan. Check with him for the MRP label then contact whoever has imported it perhaps?
profx is importer and profx guy wholesaler gave me number of this seller so it is genuine but seller says is made in vietnam dont know what to do but he has authorization certificate from importer PROfX india

profx is importer and profx guy wholesaler gave me number of this seller so it is genuine but seller says is made in vietnam dont know what to do but he has authorization certificate from importer PROfX india
Just email [email protected] and say this seller has told you 4800H is made in Vietnam but you read on the denon website it’s made in Japan so which is it. Theylll have the answer

for now i have repacked my av receiver and will use it only after i get new house. for now i am eying on normal 5.1 home theatre with satellite speakers. am eying on sony sa d40 f and d f3800x . i can also go with logitech z906 but does not have bluetooth. actually i want to connect appletv 4k with bluetooth and also wired connection with pc. any suggestion would be appreciated

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back