denon x4800h cheap prices india

this is seller from gujrat india and i asked for images and carefully see the spelling of amplifier on box. I am still laughing

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-21 at 17.11.39_ed1f67a4.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-21 at 17.11.39_ed1f67a4.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 109
this is seller from gujrat india and i asked for images and carefully see the spelling of amplifier on box. I am still laughing
It is funny. But mistakes can be there on original stickers also. I heard Denon is coming up with new models and the importers are forcing dealers to sell fast as they wont be getting warranty on old stock. So this can be a case of that.

Actuallly I didnt find anything wrong in the spelling :)

Denon sells AVR's ( with built in tuner ) only in the US market. For Asia and Europe it is called as AVC, means no inbuilt tuner.

So the name is correctly mentioned as Denon AVC X4800. Though usually the full name should be Denon AVC X4800H.

Actuallly I didnt find anything wrong in the spelling :)

Denon sells AVR's ( with built in tuner ) only in the US market. For Asia and Europe it is called as AVC, means no inbuilt tuner.

So the name is correctly mentioned as Denon AVC X4800. Though usually the full name should be Denon AVC X4800H.
seee spelling of amplfier

If the 4800 is made in Vietnam. And then shipped to japan. And then comes imported into india from Japan. Then made in country is "Vietnam", and country of origin will be "japan".
it is getting confusing now. this model is written as japan on outerbox, will it be japan also on back side of actual product inside?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-21 at 17.11.39_ed1f67a4.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-21 at 17.11.39_ed1f67a4.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 75
it is getting confusing now. this model is written as japan on outerbox, will it be japan also on back side of actual product inside?

The whole idea between writing "made in " or " country of origin" was to confuse the consumer. And they've succeeded 🤣. I have a hunch that it will be written as "made in Vietnam" at the back of the AVR.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back