Desktop speaker placement and stands for Elac Connex

Saw them, but not sure if they are worth the price.
Its worth the price and them some, especially on a desk. Its not for nothing that Genelecs come with them inbuilt 🙂

I use the Iso Acoustics Iso-155 whenever my speakers are positioned on any surface whose dimensions exceed that of the base of the speaker, specifically in the front. This is to avoid the "lip" effect which often results in a bright and hard sound with certain frequencies accentuated over others. Secondly, direct contact of speakers with the surface, especially desks, lead to it vibrating which results in smearing of details.

The iso-acoustics Iso stands help mitigate these problems to a great deal and to good effect.

I also use isopuck minis below my speakers when placed on speaker stands as they help lend an extra bit of fluidity to the music.

I've used other isolation products but none have resulted in as consistently a good result as isoacoustics products.

For the Elacs, the ISO-130 should be more than sufficient.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back