Development pattern of B'lore real estate.

anm

It is inevitable - I would need to move to b'lore for a better job if I have to remain in software. So I am thinking of buying a 2 or 3 br flat in B'lore. Can you guys here suggest which area is the best for investing in real estate?
I thought airport road should be the most happening real estate destination. However, seems all companies are coming up with their SEZ and offices diametrically opposite. What do you think and suggest?
Though it is not necessary that I buy and live in the same flat, but it might just be a good option. Investment and living can be decoupled. I would like to stay within 10-15 mins of work place.

I would like to stay within 10-15 mins of work place.

Muhawhawhawhahahahaha! ROFL ROFL ... :lol:

Did you really dream that? :)

A good place to invest would be ombr layout hbr layout or Jp nagar etc.

Don't rush it - live here for 6 months before you start searching.

Cheers

omg!! damn!!
are there no residential areas close to these software companies, or vice versa?

Muhawhawhawhahahahaha! ROFL ROFL ... :lol:

Did you really dream that? :)

A good place to invest would be ombr layout hbr layout or Jp nagar etc.

Don't rush it - live here for 6 months before you start searching.

Cheers

omg!! damn!!
are there no residential areas close to these software companies, or vice versa?

Actually both ... :) Can it be otherwise? You can also look in Whitefiled and Electronic city - offices may be close by.

Cheers

Agreed wid gobble. Have good undrstandng of d city b4 u indulge. Although in real estate sector, any investmnt is good investmnt, investing in city peripheries whr future development drives up prices yields gr8. Whats yr investmnt horizon?
Also, theres latest buzz in mkt about bank finance issues that may force builders to reduce prices
wait n watch is highly recommended for u

Last edited:
Back