DEVIALET amazing review

any of our forum members had devialet and how their views?
please share.got an itch to buy devialet 220

Rikhav I have Devialet 120. I was using it with Harbeth Compact 7es3 and it was really good.
The present speaker I use is not SAM supported.
Forum member Otpidus has 220 model.

good to know. yesterday i auditioned D200 Pro with Wilson audio Sabrina , the sound is amazing,pin point imaging, astonishing bass. amazing clarity, what not everything is there.fantastic dac.the mids are very very good. highs are airy.the lows are unbelievable, so tight and accurate.
then we took the amp and moved to another guy home who is having B W 803D3 .the sound was jaw dropping.

I own a Devialet 220 Pro CI, with Neat Momentum SX5i speakers. One things is good to know before venturing into Devialets, these are extremely finicky about a proper setup. You have to take care of each and every aspect of audio, starting from good vibration management, good power supply, adequate heat dissipation, good cables, proper speaker placement and isolation etc. Once you set it up properly, it can be an extremely rewarding experience. Without being properly setup, it would throw much less organic sound.

I have both Devialet 220 and 140 expert pro with CI board. The speakers they are running are SAM enabled. This is the true one-box solution for streaming sources and it is really a good solution with out any issues. CI board is the reason why I moved to the Expert range. All the reviews that you read are more or less true when it comes to these amplifiers. I wish there is some sort of Room correction just to scratch that out. Between 140 and 220 there is a small difference in SQ but the difference only become apparent based on the efficiency of the speakers. If you have super efficient speakers then 140 already gives an almost equivalent large chunk of the goodness of 220!

I have both Devialet 220 and 140 expert pro with CI board. The speakers they are running are SAM enabled. This is the true one-box solution for streaming sources and it is really a good solution with out any issues. CI board is the reason why I moved to the Expert range. All the reviews that you read are more or less true when it comes to these amplifiers. I wish there is some sort of Room correction just to scratch that out. Between 140 and 220 there is a small difference in SQ but the difference only become apparent based on the efficiency of the speakers. If you have super efficient speakers then 140 already gives an almost equivalent large chunk of the goodness of 220!
What advantage does the CI Board offer?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back