DIRAC and audysy trial

Saiganesh

Hi
Bought x4800 recently
Breaking my head to make it sound the way i want it to.
Tried calibrating many times but...
Bought multi eq mobile and tried editing the curve. And still not there.
Is there anyway we could try multi eq laptop version and dirac for a nominal fee before actually purchasing it?

Hi
Bought x4800 recently
Breaking my head to make it sound the way i want it to.
Tried calibrating many times but...
Bought multi eq mobile and tried editing the curve. And still not there.
Is there anyway we could try multi eq laptop version and dirac for a nominal fee before actually purchasing it?
Hi Saiganesh,

What exactly you are missing with 4800 can you pls share your gears details to help?

Hi Saiganesh,

What exactly you are missing with 4800 can you pls share your gears details to help?
I had monitor audio silver rx6 tower and rx2 bookshelf and a centre from the same line. Was using pioneer lx57...all was good except i couldnt get higher spl with the setup (dedicated room too big -5000cuft). Svs sb3000 and sinfire 8" cube.
REcently bought x4800. Initially i was happy to find it reaching my required spl(satisfactory to ears) but the eq wasnt right. So switched off audysy xt32 and tuned my required eq. Almost there but was seriously missing the thumps and the hi's that i used to get with pioneer and also x4800 limited the spl with the eq switched on. Another problem with pioneer was it switched off centre, surround and sub pre outs ocassionally (though found a way around it) and it lacked 4k.

Tried multi eq app. Somehow fiddled around to get the curve i want but, it wont budge to my need. Either audysy is pushing me to purchase laptop version or the system itself is limited.

Another issue with x4800 is i could hear hiss from monitor audios (very feable) and also the sound isnt as smooth as in my pioneer. Tried crown xls series amp (front LR) and smoothnes almost there. But with the eq i cant reach the spl and also missing extreme hi frequencies and low thumps, that my pioneer still pulls out in my living room(also in the dedicated room)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back