Disappointed with the noise out of the speakers

If the AVR is not heating up then no issues.....else recommended that you make the change and see if there is any difference.....

Impedance does not remain constant for any speaker....it keeps changing at various outputs etc.....hence nominal values are mentioned by most brands
The nominal impedance specified is 6ohms and minimal impedance listed is 4Ohms. So you think I should change the settings?

Also the subwoofer (Polk Audio HTS 10) is of impedance 8Ohms. Would it make any difference if I change the impedance settings?

After going through the specifications of Q Acoustics Concept 20 I noticed their nominal impedance is 6Ohms and my receiver is set at 8Ohms by default. Should I change the settings of the receiver to 6Ohms impedance or just leave it the way it is?
Won’t change anything if you are not dialing it to very high volume levels.
Changing it to 6ohms will basically dial down the peak wattage of the amps by cutting down the supply voltage to the amp section.
It’s a form of basic protection to keep the amp modules from overdrive if you drive say a 4ohm load at peak volume for long periods.
Think of it as a speed limiter On car- You can switch it to 6 and it won’t hurt until the day you want to drive at 200kmph

Also the subwoofer (Polk Audio HTS 10) is of impedance 8Ohms. Would it make any difference if I change the impedance settings?

Subwoofer has its own amp so nothing to be done....the subwoofer only gets a signal from the avr

The nominal impedance specified is 6ohms and minimal impedance listed is 4Ohms. So you think I should change the settings?

If the nominal impedance mentioned is 6 ohms of the speakers then I feel nothing to be done....unless you feel the AVR is heating up too quickly within 10-15 mins of use...at normal volume levels

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back