Disney-Hotstar is streaming in Dolby Atmos now.

Still Title is showing as DD atmos and DD5.1. once started playing, observed only 5.1 in my Yamaha AVR (Sony Google TV X90j)
What are u expecting it to show and which app ur talking in reference to.

Cuz OTT platforms only do DDPlus 5.1 & Atmos yet.

What are u expecting it to show and which app ur talking in reference to.

Cuz OTT platforms only do DDPlus 5.1 & Atmos yet.
Whenever atmos sound is played from Netflix/SunNext/Zee5, AVR is used to display DDATMOS/DD+ but in case hotstar , it is just displaying DD+. So i guess some issue with the hotstar app

I have the same issue with Disney + hotstar. Only title shows DD ATMOS and 5.1 but it plays in 5.1 only.
My Configuration: FireTV stick (support1080p Dolby atmos )-----> SonyHTG700 SoundBar ------> TV ARC

I don't even get 5.1 in Hotstar. Netflix, Prime video working fine.. My current setup is TV arc to Sony HT IV300.

I have connected my 4k Fire Stick to Dolby Atmos Supporting Sound bar i could play the movie but the audio not coming out can some help me out what could be the issue my tv is Sony 50" Full HD
1)Check for HDMI ports whether they support ARC.
2)Connect the fire tv stick to Sound bar. From the sound bar connect tv via HDMI cable
3) search at settings of both

I have connected my 4k Fire Stick to Dolby Atmos Supporting Sound bar i could play the movie but the audio not coming out can some help me out what could be the issue my tv is Sony 50" Full HD
[/

Now Dolby Atmos logo is removed from Hot star
It's not right.
I've watched a movie named "A THURSDAY" on 26-07-2022 on Hottar . It's showing Dolby atmos

You may need to click on Dolby surround upmixer from your remote to play in DD+ Dolby Atmos format
Yes you r correct,me too using Firestick . The logo shows Atmos in display where as actually the incoming signal is only Dolby digital + .
I'm using Dolby surround upmixer to upmix the same.

I use Apple TV 4K. Atmos was showing for few days under Vikram movie. Then it reverted to DD+. I suspect they are trying to upgrade but had glitches and pulled it back.

The same showed in my Hotstar App running on my Apple TV . However suddenly the Hotstar app only shows 5.1 :(
I don’t know what happened .

Also good to see Prime video have also started deploying Dolby Atmos movies …

The same showed in my Hotstar App running on my Apple TV . However suddenly the Hotstar app only shows 5.1 :(
I don’t know what happened .

Also good to see Prime video have also started deploying Dolby Atmos movies …
Power of rings is showing as Atmos in prime. But when Iam playing with my Aplle tv 4k it is not playing atmos. It is playing with surround.
Pls suggest

Disney-Hotstar is streaming in Dolby Atmos now. :)

There are few titles I can see in Dolby Atmos as of now like Bhuj, Kaun Pravin, Tambe, Cash, 12th Man, etc.
Yes can see Atmos in hotstar now. But sound processing still not as good as prime or Netflix

I use Apple TV 4K. Atmos was showing for few days under Vikram movie. Then it reverted to DD+. I suspect they are trying to upgrade but had glitches and pulled it back.
Check now. Works as advertised.
Ani Bro is a different beast on Atmos!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back