Disney-Hotstar is streaming in Dolby Atmos now.

Hotstar does not play Atmos on my Sony TV. On my 4k firestick, it is back to showing and playing in ATMOS. Not played any movie yet to comment on the quality.

Hotstar does not play Atmos on my Sony TV. On my 4k firestick, it is back to showing and playing in ATMOS. Not played any movie yet to comment on the quality.
I saw the ATMOS logo probably a couple of weeks back on Fire Stick 4K, and then it disappeared suddenly. It looks like they are still doing the beta testing. Same with Zee5. 4K/ATMOS is no longer available.

I saw the ATMOS logo probably a couple of weeks back on Fire Stick 4K, and then it disappeared suddenly. It looks like they are still doing the beta testing. Same with Zee5. 4K/ATMOS is no longer available.
They are definitely still doing the beta testing as this has been going on and off for a while now.

Recently a movie in hotstar Iam not able to watch using My appletv 4k in my sony X80H television.
But the Same Iam able to watch in another television with Amazon Fire stick 4k.
Need advice

Recently a movie in hotstar Iam not able to watch using My appletv 4k in my sony X80H television.
But the Same Iam able to watch in another television with Amazon Fire stick 4k.
Need advice

What exactly is the error message you’re getting.

Hi,
Anyone have a list of titles that are available with Atmos on Hotstar that are worth a watch.

Thank you

Not a complete list, but this site got some movie titles.

Disney plus got more titles in atmost. Need to check if the same movies in Disney hotstar is in atmos.

Last one is a long list for disney plus.

Not a complete list, but this site got some movie titles.

Disney plus got more titles in atmost. Need to check if the same movies in Disney hotstar is in atmos.

Last one is a long list for disney plus.

Thank you for sharing.
Will take a look

Best,
Pavan

Hotstar only shows 4K and HDR badging in LG; Forget Atmos, it doesnot even show 5.1; i dont know whether its a problem with hotstar app or LG webOS

LG recently updated the Hotstar app,i was seriously hoping that they would give 5.1 audio now. But shamelessly they have removed Dolby vision and HDR logos too from the homepage. Now we wd only know what its playing once we start playing and check in picture settings.
Sloppy webos

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back