Distrubutor for Velodyne Subwoofer

tharun

Can any one inform me who is the official Distributors for Velodyne Subwoofer in India. Or is there any shop which stocks Velodyne subwoofers?

Thanks in advance.

Can any one inform me who is the official Distributors for Velodyne Subwoofer in India. Or is there any shop which stocks Velodyne subwoofers?

Thanks in advance.

try
ARN systems ,bangalore
music ranch, bangalore

The only official Velodyne distributor for India is:

Acoustic Arts Pvt. Ltd.
K-1/110 (2nd Flr)
Chitranjan Park
New Delhi, DL 110 048

Tel: +91 (11) 4160-3949
Fax: +91 (11) 4160-0335
Email: [email protected]

Sunny Chibber, the owner of the company, is a long time friend. Therefore, I may be able to help with purchasing and/or more information on Velodyne products. PM me in case you need any help. If you prefer, you are welcome to give my reference, in case you contact him directly.

PS: They are also the official distributors of 'Tannoy' & 'Krell' in India.

Last edited:

'Acoustic Arts Pvt. Ltd.' is the official and only 'Velodyne' distributor for India. In fact, you can verify this from the Velodyne website.
Velodyne - International Distributor Locator

PS: The address for 'Accoustic Arts' on the Tannoy website is a little outdated. The correct and current address is as listed in my previous post. The rest of the information on the website is correct.

Last edited:
Just citing information from another thread courtesy venkatcr. Hsu Research is going to be carried in India by Audire of Coimbatore from February onwards. If you'r elooking at Velodyne you might as well look at Hsu research also.

Just citing information from another thread courtesy venkatcr. Hsu Research is going to be carried in India by Audire of Coimbatore from February onwards. If you'r elooking at Velodyne you might as well look at Hsu research also.

Tharun, I thought you didnt really fancy subs.
Or are you going for an HT set up?

Titus ,
The Sub is not for me , My long time friend who is having a HT wants to add a sub and so i recommended the Velodyne , just want to know the distributor and the price of certain models before i could finalize.

BTW Any one in the forum selling a well maintained Velodyne Subwoofer :eek:hyeah: can please give me a PM.

Titus ,
The Sub is not for me , My long time friend who is having a HT wants to add a sub and so i recommended the Velodyne , just want to know the distributor and the price of certain models before i could finalize.

BTW Any one in the forum selling a well maintained Velodyne Subwoofer :eek:hyeah: can please give me a PM.

Ah I thought so!:)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back