DIY - Bookshelf Speakers With Peerless Tymphany Drivers

His skills of box cutting and finishing are too good for DIY...as seen in the FS pair of ASB audio he kept on sale. Great going Sadik... How long is when you will turn full time ?

His skills of box cutting and finishing are too good for DIY...as seen in the FS pair of ASB audio he kept on sale. Great going Sadik... How long is when you will turn full time ?

Not so soon... There is a time for that.... thanks for your appreciation.

Time Consuming Process .... Patience is MUST
Teri8x9O31nEb_F2AvBDPSQrLa9fQk-WhDv6NlTHWqBwqyMin4z7V5hTCff3jRo0HPN02FfW4v4rh00xgz_blBRr5H8dG8EJ37h8Qre0hFyVlL8TLtkXbVGOQp-yCFKQvDXdzZ5BHJhGTFyESZkvmNv9oUk-PdYXhqF5-SiQK3BP26z8IXnckrh_vuIg-fz8r9PblsXg0AcDKNQFKIwhbWUjGvEXG0nP0AgnW1TqHkk19T411XIWT1ZXXtJqGCe1Lp7uCuEf-iZMT__pFQDT7670qcs4logI1JFlZCvjXIsfH3nxWHwauoQi6XRIGIWI--2VEXqgU9B77zafCm0UR84eZGCpw5954VAOVRmE9Z5mXW_HHh9IXpIXy8mxRc54O-YEJFseUKf95MAN80XZTwhabttBlrMUhYdrOoEBJKVAT0LfOn24cb85p-FRoHpqRVwtL4ydS_I0un2U_Z6uVKvMkKqz18YWuCvK5ZeCG-1F8ADrZehfwhyc7ouWBBD-ikU03eJ1_IAEM7G4VCf8baA46_ZnMndQX5MpeID8AJhDB6-NBBrEGlsK4qEm6dF3YDHH4N1V6-ReSWmq9YzYCYj_Rb38pRq8q6CO-uZPn2kFVzigb9-rhZpqWKi81cwLobN6gYjWdTUlaRedoJoJHZmR=w694-h925-no

xx2kBVe_VSLG-ARStIG2ugE6h61qzw1-4cMFzXWmmnZaSnlnjwmmFINF26sYa9MKRw5W4SjLU64ZwZpc9N-Rj5Dy3MeWGeSGHFrNJBhosD2XGz-ctIp3XiWli4jv6-sq0Nofqjgp2b67uPugQTlIdi_2gsJX_uT1Y6kGtCgTDt219PKpu62txt_IxCOvIpQ1sRT3LiVH2eZNdSxQSDv3peXLrG258D4E67kiFzzqRlCuO-B50uq6ytws-k4B_Qr68pIjflf_XhGPo-VmtOhgBl0NhvcQgwwE3Ca54lEsGtiNWkX8qFTGzay4GPyBMPhBCb0Ymhv8GiEGTGKtB09_uoNDteu74sFm-qhiMYWbSbyStV1Oq5_TyU3gnoMDT0sD8mR3FXTC-UbsvcOZMTzzMAq6_WH4VKFnW5tEJbQJeSWTu29fYrRJy7WVA_7ZYXidrnaprVMAVbcEqNLutKyQ5M_Ugqk4SuyaguwWlABLvtMDfuD1-cls65geZm2sKAgiJOncQhRynjJAJyWS8zCz9IGLmeY-zSgO9nckYvJO40-SIMd_KZ3FE8X_VF2Gk2dluyle4vFIICtxKOPcdEx4LJX-f3pW9f4eAj56cHqVjnfEQNiJH2P_pfhoMPtV6T0vObt2CPSHhTqnGD97bY_X5lL0=w694-h925-no

Great going sadik,i too own 3nos irwin clamps,brought recently from amazon,i see you have used ratchet straps very good for
joining panels..sometimes i even think of using the normal cartoon
box straps with clips,the way we pack our boxes,even that will
give firm grips to the panels,is it the 45 deg cut you have given
for the baffle edges.

rajesh.

Great going sadik,i too own 3nos irwin clamps,brought recently from amazon,i see you have used ratchet straps very good for
joining panels..sometimes i even think of using the normal cartoon
box straps with clips,the way we pack our boxes,even that will
give firm grips to the panels,is it the 45 deg cut you have given
for the baffle edges.

rajesh.

These clamps are really very good. they do their job very well. I will need them more in future so planning to buy again. The Cut is not 45 Deg it was just an eye judgement for the first cut and then for rest of all sides same cut was passed.

im trying to make a fixture without any clamps.
Basically it should position the baffles and side walls perpendicular to each other.
Pressure will be only with gravity and additional weights.
Hoping it will work and can be made very cheap....let's see...

Hi sadik,
More details about sanding to primer to final paint FINISH (Number of times sanding,sand paper used,primier paint used ect) as you did in yr last Fs boxes.This time any changes to the method you used earlier..

Great work Sadik!!

I wouldn't be surprised if your workshop has a back room, where the real magic is.
A cloning machine!!
If not, one can be sure there is a super suit is hidden away.

Mumbai FMs have a chance to hear these puppies (or Rottweilers, since there are large "woofers" planned).
Enjoy!!

Cheers,
Raghu

Great work Sadik!!

I wouldn't be surprised if your workshop has a back room, where the real magic is.
A cloning machine!!
If not, one can be sure there is a super suit is hidden away.

Mumbai FMs have a chance to hear these puppies (or Rottweilers, since there are large "woofers" planned).
Enjoy!!

Cheers,
Raghu

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for the complement, Its the result of proper tools, experience and some skills.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back