DIY for TV Lfit/ Plasma & LCD

srinisundar

Hi Guys,

You could have seen my another thread forming for group buy of "TV Lift".. Anybody will be interested for DIY... Basicaly the original piece from china is working out at 250+185USD = 435USD( Rs.20,000).

I have enclosed link to the product ( Product intro-TV Lift, any member who are into Mechanical(Hydraulic) backround such like hydraulic jack / Plunger can venture into this.

Regards

Srini

Not that much mechanical engineering needed
Get a linear actuator locally
here is info for a build.
Tv Lift Project

Thanks Kaushik for your info,( saw ur DAC-DIY).. Good Luck for that...

I know Suri is ready:lol: But the price indicated for the individual parts cross the product+shipping cost from china.

I will try to source the price cost for the actuators here localy.

Regards

Srini

Last edited:
Srini,
Have you checked the price of locally available ones? I have seen ads in AV MAX and What Hi-Fi.

Srini,
Have you checked the price of locally available ones? I have seen ads in AV MAX and What Hi-Fi.

Frankly to tell you, i never read those magazines... Could you please send me those pages scanned or any ditributor address/tel.no available in india, we will ask them the price.

Regards

Frankly to tell you, i never read those magazines... Could you please send me those pages scanned or any ditributor address/tel.no available in india, we will ask them the price.

Regards

Santhosh, I called the guy advtsd. from mumbai and they quoted 80K, i first heard in my ear wrongly as 18k and thought india has become china.. to reconfirm i asked he said 80K for an 50" TV... :lol: It is not going to cost more than 50K if they do the item fully by Stainless Steel also:lol:
Crazy...

Santhosh, I called the guy advtsd. from mumbai and they quoted 80K, i first heard in my ear wrongly as 18k and thought india has become china.. to reconfirm i asked he said 80K for an 50" TV... :lol: It is not going to cost more than 50K if they do the item fully by Stainless Steel also:lol:
Crazy...
Thats ridiculously high Srini:eek:. The advertisement in AV-MAX mentioned them as manufacturers. Looks like they import, hence the high price.

I think DIY is the way to go. Have you considered a winch instead of an actuator? Also share some info(pics or video) about its working.

Last edited:
They sell actuator ...check it out

Igus (india) Pvt. Ltd.
Address :
# 199/1, 22nd Main Road, HSR Layout, Agara,bangalore
Telephone No. :
91-80-25727106
Fax No. :
91-80-25727108

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back