~diy-iron-on home pcb fabrication~

Your method may definitely be cost affective according to you.

But have you ever tried pcb's for 30 or 40 pin ic. Then you will realize the superiority of photo resist film. I had tried all the methods and the only method which had repeated success was Photo resist method.
And what does laser print method cost now 1 rs for butter paper and 2 rs for laser print both of which can be used again.

No debate on photo film method ... i already know that is one of the best option for small lines (iron on is not My method , i brought this as a helpful post) but here in india good DIYers are eithr hiding sources for the photo paper or buying as big role .So ironon for daily builds .

Sorry the fibre PCB maker cant be disclosed publicly thereby disturbing my own supplier nor i wanna get small amounts taking PCB requests . yes some times if i can do a few standard design at a v good price will check interests.

IMHO Members should do a group buy, Buy a full roll. That will be cost effective as well members can have some stock for future purposes.

I am pressing this way is ,b cos there is no failure in photo resist method.
All other methods are hit and miss. Some guys get very good results with iron on and other methods, while some are still struggling to find proper paper and other stuff.

I know a pcb material bulk supplier in magestic(banglorians will knw the area) probably they will giv full roll last time I asked they told sme roll or so there.. Evn uv green mask also thre in big bottle form

Last edited:
I know a pcb material bulk supplier in magestic(banglorians will knw the area) probably they will giv full roll last time I asked they told sme roll or so there.. Evn uv green mask also thre in big bottle form

That seems good.
If price is good it could be a good group buy.

If any members need photo resist film, I still have about 150 ft with me.

Hmmm
Still it is costly + Shipping charges.

Width: 30cm
Length: 1M per pc i suppose 1metre
so total 10M!!
most of my work finishes in 5cmx7cm max ,some are 5cmx 2cm start size so it will last

shipping to india free ;)

Last edited:
Width: 30cm
Length: 1M per pc i suppose 1metre
so total 10M!!
most of my work finishes in 5cmx7cm ,some are 5cmx 2cm start size max so it will last

shipping to india free ;)

Be sure.
I have doubts it is 5 pcs of 1 mtr each, It will be a total of 1 mtr cut in to 5 pcs.

We will know if some one purchases it.
Film is thin like news paper so it is light. there is no heavy film.
Only difference is a good quality film has thicker layer of photo resist material.

regular films get washed away if developing solution is even slightly stronger. That s why I purchased whole roll of german Photo Resist film.

dont know my roll is rolling iin customs godown or rats have taken it and converted to baby matress ..may be 30days gone ordering

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back