From another thread where this was earlier discussed this information was providedI have gone through the whole thread and found that no-one has asked the most important question. Correct me if I've missed anything.
What are the input and output impedance of this preamp?
Hi @haisaikat specifications as follow
- Discrete stereo preamp/headphone amp
- Input Impedance: 100kOhms
- max gain: 8dB
- max voltage output: 11V rms
- SNR: 115dB
- THD: <0.002% 20-20000Hz, Vo=5V rms
- Transformer required: 18-0-18V AC, 50VA
- Frequency response: 1-150000Hz(-3dB)
He has also designed a Class AB power amp for 75W and 120W version. @Aniket can provide you more details on this.