Do you want Vinyl from UK

madbullram

Guys,
I am in Leeds in UK for 2 weeks. I saw in the city a music shop which has sale of Vinyls (huge loads) starting at 20 pence. If any of you are interested, let me know and I will check.

I can bring upto 10 vinyls safely. If you want me to buy, pls post the following details:

1. Album/Artists
2. Maximum u r willing to pay in pounds
3. ANything particular you want me to look in it.

I can't play and check, so keep that in mind :)

Just thought will help some audiophiles.

hi madbullram,

this is a real nice offer. many many thanks! :clapping:

i'd like
1. iron maiden, album 'number of the beast' cover is a scene from hell with the devil in red and the iron maiden mascot 'eddie' and lots of flames (tracks include invaders, children of the damned, the prisoner, 22 accacia avenue, the no of the beast)
2. rainbow, album 'ritchie blackmore's rainbow' cover has a guitar like a castle and a rainbow arcing above it (tracks include man on the silver mountain, self portrait, black sheep of the family, temple of the king and others) (i'll confirm this album on monday, not sure i have it)

i wouldn't mind spending upto 7 pounds approx each. assuming 1 pound is bout 70 rupees. if its more you can let me know, i'll decide then. and if no one volunteers more lps let me know i'll fill up the 10 numbers :D:licklips:

have many more but will leave the numbers to be filled up by others who am sure would love to get some non-available lps. am in bangalore so am figuring will do a bank transfer of cost of lp plus your courier costs to send it to bangalore from chennai. that's ok?

regards and thanks!!!

Last edited:
Guys,
I am in Leeds in UK for 2 weeks. I saw in the city a music shop which has sale of Vinyls (huge loads) starting at 20 pence. If any of you are interested, let me know and I will check.
madbullram
That's spirit of brotherhood :thumbsup: HIGHLY APPRECIATED

All the best in life
Regards
Hiten

that's really nice dude. I have no requests and all, since I am at least some years away from getting into vinyl, but I just thought I must express my appreciation at your gesture.

great offer mad!
Vinyl can be heavy to carry around. Since you already have requests, you may not be able to carry mine.
But can you buy there and then they be sent via post?

regards

Hey how can you login into this forum from UK, when you are a registered Indian user??:confused:

I am sure you are picking some records from Anna Nagar itself:eek:hyeah:

You gave me some leeds, and I caught you;)

Hi Ram,

I don have a TT so no requests. But i am posting this to record my appreciation for your great gesture. May your breed live long:clapping:

cheers,
sri

@Stevie: I have made note of the list. Pls post as many as you want bcos all might not be available as its a sale. My asusmption is u post 10 titles, I might find 2, so post them up. Dont worry about courier etc, I have friend travelling to bangy will send it through them

@Hiten/Psyc/prem/sri: Thanks for the thanks. I think its my duty, Have learnt so much through this forum, the least I can do for our brotherhood right?

@anm: I will be back in India buy Aug 10th. I can them send them across by courier to you guys.

@Reju: I will always be a registered India user, I am on business trip to UK, LOL and when did Anna Nagar start selling 20p vinyl :eek:hyeah:

You guys can also check ebay UK.

If you like any and buy it, you can give my UK Address. Ping me at madbullram at gmail dot com for my UK leeds address.

hey, I meant, if you can't carry along due to weight, maybe you can send it from UK itself as a courier.
Each record with its cover etc should weigh about 200-300 grams I guess.

@anm: I will be back in India buy Aug 10th. I can them send them across by courier to you guys.

bombs are cheap these days :)

Just an alternate thought - not very sure about shipping costs. But there may be cheaper shipping options from our post office equivalents.

If you can carry 10 records just for me, I will be very thankful to you :yahoo:
regards

bombs are cheap these days :)

Just an alternate thought - not very sure about shipping costs. But there may be cheaper shipping options from our post office equivalents.

If you can carry 10 records just for me, I will be very thankful to you :yahoo:
regards

Post up, whichever albums i get i will buy, if its all urs, then 10 of urs, no prbs :)

Guys,
Add your album, I will need at least 30 titles for me to go to city center and search. Just 5 albums will be a futile exercise.

Hello Madbullram,
really kind of you for your wonderful gesture. I am trying to source few vinyls for some time.If you can get them that will be really helpful.
1. Dark side of moon from pink Floyed
2. Eagles hotel California
3.Harry Belafonte Belafonte At Carnegie Hall (2 LPs)
No idea about price if you can find them and tell me the price I can transfer you the money. Since I lived in UK for 4 years so I have a active account there. Regretfully when I was there I had no interest in music.
thanks,
mahiruha.

I dont have an account UK, will collect after I come back. WHats the max I can pay for your Vinyls?

Hello Madbullram,
really kind of you for your wonderful gesture. I am trying to source few vinyls for some time.If you can get them that will be really helpful.
1. Dark side of moon from pink Floyed
2. Eagles hotel California
3.Harry Belafonte Belafonte At Carnegie Hall (2 LPs)
No idea about price if you can find them and tell me the price I can transfer you the money. Since I lived in UK for 4 years so I have a active account there. Regretfully when I was there I had no interest in music.
thanks,
mahiruha.

Hello Madbullram,
well I found some uk links.
Stamford Audio

Stamford Audio

Above two are ok with me price wise.

Harry Belafonte Belafonte At Carnegie Hall is priced at 50 pounds.

Stamford Audio

So its bit over my budget if you can locate a used copy of that within 10 quid that will do nicely just make sure the used lp doesn't have too many scratches.
Thanks again for you offer.
Mahiruha.

mahiruha
Harry Belafonte Belafonte At Carnegie Hall is priced at 50 pounds.
Kindly tell me whats so special about this vinyl I have this 2 lp set has few scratches. Is this rare record ?
Hiten

Hello hiten,
I have absolutely no idea why it is priced so high. I just discovered it. I also got a used copy in cal but it was so scratched I didn't buy. My be they are giving free used Handkerchief by mr Bellafonte along with the vinyl that's why it is priced 50 quid.;)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back