Does anybody in Kochi or Trivandrum have a turntable I can demo?

suhanshp

I bought a vinyl record, which is sort of like a collector's item, but I don't have a record player to try it out. If anyone in Trivandrum or Kochi (or anywhere in Kerala, really) has one or you know anyone who does who'll let me try it out, can you please let me know?

There are lot of FMs from across kerala here and am sure they will chime in, although I am very curious as to the collectors record you bought despite not having a player. It must be very special to do that

Wow that was fast.
Hello from Reddit. It would help if you posted your location. There might be someone nearby. Also do you know the speed in Rpm? Most turntables can do 33 and 45, but 78 is a bit rarer

Here you go! This is a song called Music Sounds Better With You, by Stardust - a trio which has Thomas Bangalter of Daft Punk in it. I am a huge Daft Punk fan. The song originally came out 21 years ago, and in the 21st anniversary, they remastered the song and released it again, and hence this record. Stardust only has this one song. This song is also featured in the game GTA V. The back of the record is shaped like a roulette wheel because the song originally came out under the record label called Roulé.

I am living in Kochi, Kerala right now, but my parents are in Trivandrum, Kerala so I travel back and forth frequently. If anyone here is willing to let me demo this, I'd be forever grateful.

20190708_183147.jpg20191127_001842.jpg20191127_001826.jpg20191127_001755.jpg

Thanks ! did not know about this and thanks for sharing and great to see this passion for music.

Here you go! This is a song called Music Sounds Better With You, by Stardust - a trio which has Thomas Bangalter of Daft Punk in it. I am a huge Daft Punk fan. The song originally came out 21 years ago, and in the 21st anniversary, they remastered the song and released it again, and hence this record. Stardust only has this one song. This song is also featured in the game GTA V. The back of the record is shaped like a roulette wheel because the song originally came out under the record label called Roulé.

I am living in Kochi, Kerala right now, but my parents are in Trivandrum, Kerala so I travel back and forth frequently. If anyone here is willing to let me demo this, I'd be forever grateful.

View attachment 41524View attachment 41525View attachment 41526View attachment 41527
I remember watching the video of this song on MTV years ago when it came out. Funky stuff!
Do get inner and outer sleeve protection :)

I remember watching the video of this song on MTV years ago when it came out. Funky stuff!
Do get inner and outer sleeve protection :)

Thanks! Considering I will have to keep it for a long time before I can play it, I will get them

Thanks ! did not know about this and thanks for sharing and great to see this passion for music.

No worries, Thank you!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back