Dolby Atmos movies List

Anyone watch anything recently that has WOW Atmos(overhead) effects? I've been using the Pioneer AVR remote app and disabling all speakers except the overhead ones, to test..and while one may perceive stuff is coming from the Atmos channels when all speakers are playing..in reality there are very limited effects from there. Feel so many scenes have missed opportunities

I usually follow SpareChange Channel for Atmos review. Watched 46 Atmos movies so far.

A Quiet Place - few good scenes
Allegiant
Annabelle Creation
Deepwater Horizon
Everest
Gravity
Hacksaw Ridge
In the Heart of the Sea
Iron Man 3
IT
Jack Reacher
John Wick (Both parts)
Kong Skull Island
Mad Max Fury Road
Maze Runner The Death Cure
Pacific Rim
San Andreas
Sicario
Terminator Genisys
The Conjuring 2
The Expendables 3
Tomb Raider
Transformers

5.1 - Still good in Atmos
Hugo
Fury
House of Flying Daggers
The Hunger Games (All parts)
hi.From where to get these movies

Please ignore if this was already shared earlier. I used to refer below articles for DV/DA movies that I can watch using Netflix and PrimeVideo. However, these seem to be for the international/US accounts, not necessarily the same set of movies will be offered in the India region on these platforms, but most of them would be, something good to refer to.

I'd be interested to see hear more about the movies with great DA especially. Preferred if those titles available on Netflix/PrimeVideo which are easy to access these days.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back