Dolby Atmos Speakers

Is this 3rd Generation Fire Stick support UHD video?
Firestick 3rd gen supports up to 1080p only, so if you go for 3rd gen, you will have to compromise on picture quality and but I think 1080p is not that bad, given the fact you get to experience Atmos.

For Atmos top and back speakers don’t NEED to be very high end at all. You can get fairly basic full range drivers and go open baffle as well or get any single driver second hand small speakers and give you a decent enough sound.

Hi All,

Did not want to start a new thread. Please suggest a pair of Atmos speakers in todays prices below 10K/100USD/100EUR/100GBP. I have a tiled roof and hence do not need in-ceiling speakers. Not looking at audiophile quality. I have friends and family travelling to Europe and US. Hence any suggestions are welcome in these places too. Would prefer buying in India unless the price differential is substantial. Size is not an issue as the room size is relatively large.

The receiver I will most probably buy in the very near future is the Denon 1700X/2700X or Onkyo 6050.. Currently my 5.1 is the Andrew Jones Pioneer (Front and back) and Polk mix (Center and Sub)

When I query for Atmos speakers online, I either get sound bars or up firing speakers which I do not want. I just want normal speakers I can hang down using cable ties or something equivalent.

Something like below OK?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back