Don't Buy a TV right now

RocK4EveR

Yes,,,,, isn't????

Now 4K is at emerging phase,,,,,at very initial stage.

Upscaling FHD to 4k brings nothing,,,,,at showroom what u saw is a 4k material which we can't get until 6months atleast at economical price.

U r bandwidth by isp is a marketing gimmick like 100mbps means 1/8 = 12.5gbps is not enough for live like Netflix or etc. ,,,,,,,,u r quota of FUP die in minutes bcoz of gaint screen.

Thinking about 4k blueray player? In the world of SSD,how come it goes back to mechanical drive spinning tech. Of blueray player?

So u need a GPU of mighty strengths that play/handle which pumps the input from a pc to tv,,,,,in that case,u need some heavy config.pc along with GPU which is costs more than 50k alone dedicated to GPU.

all u r collection of blue ray rips,,,even 50gb of size looks so dull on a 4k tv coz they don't have HDR or DOLBY VISION.

IF u don't care and buy a latest LG 55UH850T,,,,then u become fool after realising that u don't have any or very few input of collection.

so what the fokkkkkk to do??????? :D

Nothing then just wait like atleast 6 months :rolleyes:

Every one can guess that in the world of TV , right now VIZIO is the best at latest tech. like HDR and DOLBY VISION at lowest price,,,,,now it is acquired by LeEco,,,but right now LeEco is dumping Thier own old stuff at Max.price , at wherever its possible like here in India. once it's over then they simply change the brand vizio to LeEco and launch them , particularly here in India becoz its the 2nd best market.so we can expect after 3 months they launch present p-series of vizio by changing the brand name ,,,so that we can expect a 55inch of it at 70k which is similar and better than present best one from LG 55UH850T , which the price of it maybe around 1.20k at that time,,,,

I hope, to conquer the market here in India , LeEco must maintain around 50k price difference between similar models of gaints like LG.

besides if LeEco develop after sale service in the meantime then they will be the no.1 in 2017.

Besides the bandwidth war between Reliance and individual states fiber optical solutions from govt. ( like APFIBER from my state AP ) also setelled to lowest economical price.

GPU prices are also fall and standard too upto 4K capable.

inputs like movies from studios are also remastered to HDR,DV,DOLBY ATMOS etc. With lowest size by HEVC or new codecs of compression......etc.

So before everything happens like that , why should
we TEMPT
and BUY
a latest 4k with highest price and KILL
it with UPSCALING ??????

( which is nothing but zooming , using it like a magnifying glass which shows nothing but everything opposite to 4k ) and killing the life span of display??????? Besides u r own eyes Vision also fokked up :p )

No input = No wonders

Don't Ever fall to marketing Gimmicks.

Wait for vizio by LeEco.

This is all what I observed and decided to wait...... :D

seems like you talking to yourself in the mirror:D relax bud the difference between FHD & 4k tvs is so less now, around 20% more of the same brand you get the 4k model, its worth the risk in buying one now, soon ps4 neo will e out that will have 4k gamin so no need for expensive pc gpu, its a personal choice but if you can wait its always better for any technology but the thing is howlong can you wait :eek:hyeah:

:D
Buddy,,,,,am talking about 4k+HDR+ DOLBY VISION ,,,,, like LG55UH850T.
I think there is around 50k difference between normal FHD to the model I said.

Whatever ,,,, I know some can't understand ,,,,, may be am talking myself in mirror,,,
:clapping: good joke ,,,,, u know what ,,,,, I saw some friends situvation with same model,,, without content , after few days , it looks like mirror :yahoo:

Go and buy one then in soon u will understand my mirror talk. :p

Whatever ,,,, I know some can't understand ,,,,, may be am talking myself in mirror,,,
:clapping: good joke ,,,,, u know what ,,,,, I saw some friends situvation with same model,,, without content , after few days , it looks like mirror :yahoo:

I cent percent agree with you RocK4EveR!

i can buy one now & even upgrade it after 12months again, you will end up talking infront of the mirror your whole life? :D

Enjoy life with what you like today. Tomorrow is another day and many new things will come...why should we wait for the happiness in future, if you can be happy today also.

Yes, its a personal choice ;)

OP, i couldn't agree more with your post. Very well said.. Save money get some interest and invest in the upcoming onslaught of cheap but latest tv line

Fine,,,,, enlighten me gadzetters,,,,,so far I found Lg 55uf850t, when looking for a 55inch TV ,,, may can get it for 1.40k now,,,,anyone suggest a better model then it with lowest price of it that they found,,,,let us see
I really want to buy a TV but may be am confused,,,,,my be am mirror minded :D
So suggest me a gr8 model buddies

Fine,,,,, enlighten me gadzetters,,,,,so far I found Lg 55uf850t, when looking for a 55inch TV ,,, may can get it for 1.40k now,,,,anyone suggest a better model then it with lowest price of it that they found,,,,let us see
I really want to buy a TV but may be am confused,,,,,my be am mirror minded :D
So suggest me a gr8 model buddies

With the amount of research you have done, I am sure you have realized its a viscous circle. Its never going to end. What you anticipate for today, due to arrive in 6 months, 6 months later, you would be anticipating for some thing that is due to arrive in 6 months from then. How long is your wait going to be, is the question you should be asking.

You want a TV today or do you want a TV 6 months, 12 months, 18 months from now? Technology will not stop evolving and older technology will obviously get cheaper and become obsolete to make place for the newer technology, which again would become obsolete to make place for something more advanced.

Coming back to the question of TV. You want a TV today, go to the showroom today, check out what fits your budget Today covering all your requirements and Buy it.

Life is Simple, its us who decide how to live it.

MaSh

With the amount of research you have done, I am sure you have realized its a viscous circle. Its never going to end. What you anticipate for today, due to arrive in 6 months, 6 months later, you would be anticipating for some thing that is due to arrive in 6 months from then. How long is your wait going to be, is the question you should be asking.

You want a TV today or do you want a TV 6 months, 12 months, 18 months from now? Technology will not stop evolving and older technology will obviously get cheaper and become obsolete to make place for the newer technology, which again would become obsolete to make place for something more advanced.

Coming back to the question of TV. You want a TV today, go to the showroom today, check out what fits your budget Today covering all your requirements and Buy it.

Life is Simple, its us who decide how to live it.

MaSh

@op please read this post, if u can't afford a 55" lg now then start saving up thats all i can say. For people who can afford it why should they wait? new tech will always be there on the horizon so for the last time i m saying it, are you talking infront of a mirror :D:D:D:D

Whoa ... !!

strong views and opinions.

The thread starter is right although he has exaggerated many facts.

The thing as pointed out by a FM is that the new tech is always on horizon, you wait for that and by the time you get your gazette it is already old tech.

Plasma TVs are a gone tech although much coveted but almost gone. No parts no UHD.

Take DVD for instance, new DVD players were a bomb, media was pricey.

But if you would have waited then for it to become cheaper you would be luring after BD at place of DVD and then at that time BD would be pricey but you woundnt buy a piece of old tech when new is already available.

You did mention about Vizio takeover by LeEco.

They could bring their best TVs here or they may not.

So whosoever wants to buy will buy and whosoever wants to wait will wait.

The earth is made up of people of different opinions and that's the beauty of it.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back