dts audio cd/dvd

Amitn73me

hi i want to ask that anybody know how to make a dts enabled audio cd/dvd from mp3 or wav format or anyone have software or converter to do such things
i have one method but it is time consuming and a bit complicated
or can u give me source to download dts enabled hindi movies songs
thanks in advance

hi i want to ask that anybody know how to make a dts enabled audio cd/dvd from mp3 or wav format ....

What are you expecting from this conversion? If your source is lossy, converting to any other format may make it more worse at worst and same quality at best.

your avr should be having a DSP mode to listen your music in DTS modes. DTS normally is used for 5.1 - you need recording in those many channels to get the real benefit. If you are converting 2 channel music to DTS, a better, and highly time saving thing to do is used DSP mode of your yamaha avr. You don't need to do any conversion, the AVR will do it on the fly for you.

regards

hi i want to ask that anybody know how to make a dts enabled audio cd/dvd from mp3 or wav format or anyone have software or converter to do such things
thanks in advance

You are confusing 5.1 recording with a surround-listening.
You can listen any track in surround on a AVR> but it is just the stereo sound distributed.
Noted artist like Abba, Yanni have 5.1 recording- ex- dobly digital recording,
such albums are true 5.1 sound CDs as it is live data in surround mode.

regards

Hi,

Could you please elaborate what method you use ??

I have done some 2ch material to DTS (proper 5.1 not pseudo surround ) so Am curious to know what methods you follow !

As with the other methods,as others already said its just a simulated Pseudo surround and nothing more then that !!

Also you cannot use Direct DTS mode,Its always DTS Neo (same as Dolby Prologic II ) where you have music and movie mode ! in movie mode the center is more active and in music the surrounds are !! thats it nothing like true DTS audio CD ( Well I have tonnes of them but hardly even they have a real 5.1 encoding ) !!

Regards.

Hi,

Could you please elaborate what method you use ??

I have done some 2ch material to DTS (proper 5.1 not pseudo surround ) so Am curious to know what methods you follow !

As with the other methods,as others already said its just a simulated Pseudo surround and nothing more then that !!

Also you cannot use Direct DTS mode,Its always DTS Neo (same as Dolby Prologic II ) where you have music and movie mode ! in movie mode the center is more active and in music the surrounds are !! thats it nothing like true DTS audio CD ( Well I have tonnes of them but hardly even they have a real 5.1 encoding ) !!

Regards.

sorry friend but method which i m talkin abt not tried yet only seen it in the post u can check and try that. here is link
Converting Stereo to DTS

Hi,

Thanks Buddy for the link :)! Well I read it and it is bit complicated alright !

I use different method which equally complicated,so thought might get little easier ones !

Regards.

Hi,

Thanks Buddy for the link :)! Well I read it and it is bit complicated alright !

I use different method which equally complicated,so thought might get little easier ones !

Regards.

Do you upmix all your music to 5.1? And do all of them sound great? I never had the results I wanted with all the albums. Also, the biggest headache was having to burn them as Audio CDs just so that the AVR would decode and play them. I'm surely interested in knowing your efforts and success with them.

hi

try these surround mp3 player, encoder, decoder for mp3 surround, mp3d etc..

MP3 Surround

I personally dont have any experience with it.

regards

Hi,

Moserw No I don't mix all of my music ! there was time when I was bitten by DTS bug so went bought all the DTS cd's I could get :p! then I tried making my own DTS discs out of 2ch or stereo source ;)! I had fairly good results but its very very time consuming to make it properly !

Although I have very good results in DTS, I'd say my success with DVD-Audio is much better ! what I mean is,I have up converted (or sampled whatever suits ) regular 2 Channel 44.1Khz/16Bit to 192/24 stereo and 96/24 Multichannel and made a proper DVD-Audio disc (playable only on compitable hardware) in Non Compressed LPCM format and it sounded much better then original (Now one might ask how in hell is it possible ? well I have answers but this not the right thread for it ) !

Thats all Over now (and for good I guess);) !! Am only into pure 2Ch stuff now a days !!

Regards.

You can download Hindi songs in DTS format here:
Lossless Music - BwTorrents- World's Best and Biggest Bollywood Tracker

I alwasy download DTS songs from above links. Some of them are really good.

Download Dupt dts songs, it has awesome surround effects.

Enjoy:D

thanks in advance

Didnt get you..what invitation..?

may be u became member of that site when it was accepting open registration i.e. anyone can became it's member by simply providing username and email id but now this site has closed open registration i.e i can only become member of that site only when former member(like u) of this site invite me to join the site,just check your account/user control panel u might have invitation( to invite others to join site) for that u will require my email id which i'll send u after u confirm that u have invitation left in ur account
regards
waiting 4 ur reply!

may be u became member of that site when it was accepting open registration i.e. anyone can became it's member by simply providing username and email id but now this site has closed open registration i.e i can only become member of that site only when former member(like u) of this site invite me to join the site,just check your account/user control panel u might have invitation( to invite others to join site) for that u will require my email id which i'll send u after u confirm that u have invitation left in ur account
regards
waiting 4 ur reply!

I am not member of this site, I found this site while just googling he DTS songs..and these all are free songs...not sure why you can not download torrents..

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back