Dune HD MAX Blueray media player

hari07

I am looking to buy Dune HD Max Bluray Media Player which have been quoted as Rs.34,000 . However in usa shopping site -ebay it is quoting only around 400 dollars (Rs,20,000 approx). so can i buy it there or will i have to pay taxes when i bring it here. - Thanking you in advance

you can bring it with you. stuff upto 25k is exempted - as I've read in this forum. anyways it is of little interest to anyone at customs

You can check out WDTV Live hd media player.It plays almost everything and add a separate standalone bluray player to suit your needs.Prices will be much lower.As for customs, if the box is small and stuffed inside luggage no one bothers

You can check out WDTV Live hd media player.It plays almost everything and add a separate standalone bluray player to suit your needs.Prices will be much lower.As for customs, if the box is small and stuffed inside luggage no one bothers

Hi--I am new in this forum. Is Dune "region free" ? I am told by my electronics shop in Mumbai that presently Dune is restricted to a specific region. However Dune have recently developed firmware which makes the new Dunes multi region good for regions A(USA) & C(Asia)-- if not region free. Suggest that you buy the multi region one since most of the DVD's in India are from regions A & C. You are right the price in India is Rs.33K. Goodluck
Mehru

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back