DVD Movies

girl21

Friends,

Recently i have visited Planet M-Powai, Mumbai and a bit suprised they dont have all the DVDs

- Chambor of flying dragors

- Ben-ur

pls pm where are the above movies are available.:(

Friends,

Recently i have visited Planet M-Powai, Mumbai and a bit suprised they dont have all the DVDs

- Ben-ur

By Ben-ur I am assuming you mean Ben-Hur. Try Landmark.

'Chambor of flying dragors' - IMDB returns null for

Chambor of flying dragors
Chambor of flying dragons
Chamber of flying dragons

According to IMDB, there is no such movie. :)

Cheers

Hi,
Rhythm House,Kala ghoda, Mumbai is a good place to buy DVDs,VCDs,CDs etc......... Check it out personally or visit them on the web.
RGDS

Just fyi, this shot from 'House of flying Dagger' was one of my main motivators to get a good HT set-up at home. I saw it in a Bose showroom and it did feel the sound was moving all over the place!

Landmark in Versova for those living in the W.suburbs is a great place to buy DVDs. They even have some Blu rays and SACDs.

I have subscribed to BigFlix and have had a good experience renting DVDs from them

:D:D sorry my mistake

By Ben-ur I am assuming you mean Ben-Hur. Try Landmark.

'Chambor of flying dragors' - IMDB returns null for

Chambor of flying dragors
Chambor of flying dragons
Chamber of flying dragons

According to IMDB, there is no such movie. :)

Cheers

Thanks to all of you :)

i will check out landmark at versova:cool:

I am really enjoying all inputs from this forum:cool:

Thanks to all of you :)

i will check out landmark at versova:cool:

I am really enjoying all inputs from this forum:cool:

I saw the BenHur DVD in my local planet-m store. I am sure the same will be available there too.

Friends,

- Ben-ur

pls pm where are the above movies are available.:(
I have got a collector edition of Ben-hur.

You can even try on Bigflix website & see for rent or sale.In powai,I heard of DVD club too.You can check there too.

I have this movie "House of flying Daggers" Its a High Definition movie. I can upload the links if you need & you guys can download & burn them on your DVD.

Let me know!!

I have this movie "House of flying Daggers" Its a High Definition movie. I can upload the links if you need & you guys can download & burn them on your DVD.

Let me know!!

I want Dance sceen to check system,can you provide that rar file(upload)?

Hi

I've tried searching the forums but struggling to get the correct info. Please can someone help.

I have a pioneer 111d drive with firmware 1.23 and using clone cd to burn verbatim dvd+r dl disks but i am getting errors burning my xbox 360 backups. I believe i need to use a different firmware for the pioneer 111d drive but not sure which. Can anyone advised what the best solution is and how to do it?

Any advice would be much appriciated

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back