Dvds getting rejected by player

SaurabhK

My dvds are getting rejected by the player. Can dvds not used for some time detoriate in quality ? Player has just been serviced . Dvds i have lightly cleaned. Dvds are all imported originals.

My dvds are getting rejected by the player. Can dvds not used for some time detoriate in quality ? Player has just been serviced . Dvds i have lightly cleaned. Dvds are all imported originals.

Hope you tried soap water / Colins soap spray on DVD and wipe it with Banian cloth (under shirt).. Wipe it from the inner hole of the DVD to the outer edges.. It has worked for me in the past.. Try your luck..

Inspite of cleaning DVD's and if the DVD player keeps rejecting disc, then may be issue with lens on the DVD player.. But you said you recently serviced it.. Hope you checked it in the shop by playing any DVD, to confirm if it works fine..

All DVDs getting rejected points to some malfunction of DVD player.

Did you service it yourself or got it done by some tech ?

The soap didnt work. Got it done by professional . He says it was working at his place. Dont know what he did in the servicing thiugh

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back