Dynaudio Emit M20 and Cambridge Azur 651a

I have purchased the Dynaudio Emit M20's from Mayank. Using the PM6006 for now and the difference agaisnt the Concept 20 is clearly distinguishable. From a loudness perspective the PM6006 drive them to loud enough levels , seem more dynamic and spacious than the Concept 20 at the moment. Will figure out the amp part later.

Thanks for your help and suggestions guys

I have purchased the Dynaudio Emit M20's from Mayank. Using the PM6006 for now and the difference agaisnt the Concept 20 is clearly distinguishable. From a loudness perspective the PM6006 drive them to loud enough levels , seem more dynamic and spacious than the Concept 20 at the moment. Will figure out the amp part later.

Enjoy.

Excellent Buy. They are amazing speakers and an excellent deal I suppose.

MaSh

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back