E M T

Venkat5454

Dear Members / Emt lovers Greetings,
I need an suggestion for buying an EMT turntable with model and seller if possible.
Right now i have two refurbishers and sellers contact.
1. STUDIOTECHNIK DUSCH....GERMANY.
2.Ronald Steenhart...Netherlands.
I am having huge collection of vinyls.I just started my equipment procurement..Any one please guide me a good model for user friendly..budget is 6 to 8 k Euros.
Hope to get some good suggestions.
Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Both the names you have are good sources for procuring an EMT. Within the budget you have, you can get an EMT 938 or a 948. I prefer Dusch, since he is ex EMT and has excellent stock.

I have bought two tables from Dusch. It’s been great dealing with him. I would prefer buying from Dusch. As Anilva suggested, get a 938 or a 948.

Thanq sir...earlier you replied on fb to me...
Both the names you have are good sources for procuring an EMT. Within the budget you have, you can get an EMT 938 or a 948. I prefer Dusch, since he is ex EMT and has excellent stock.
Thanq sir.. Earlier you replied to me on Fb.My hobby is Telugu phisical media collecting, I collected vinyls ,cds, and cassettes ..in a big numbers.I request you to guide me to source best eqp.
May I have your contact pl. Mine..98490 95454
Thanking you sir,
With best Regards,
Venkat.🙏🙏

I follow skyfi audio on youtube. They do customer stuff for customers who send gear in, and they also sell great audio stuff that comes in, after a full rebuild/resto job. EMTs come in once in a while I guess :)
(most important - they do shipping)

Last edited:
I follow skyfi audio on youtube. They do customer stuff for customers who send gear in, and they also sell great audio stuff that comes in, after a full rebuild/resto job. EMTs come in once in a while I guess :)
(most important - they do shipping)

Thanq very much

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back