• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Earphones under 15000

sid0710

Please give some suggestions for clear accurate sounding earphones under INR 15k. Thanks!! :)

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

abhi80

If you can stretch your budget to around 17.5 k. RHA T20 will surely blow you away. Have recently got em. Audition them if you can I can vouch you won't be disappointed.

captrajesh

Staff member
If you are ok with preused stuff, there is a PSB headphone for 17K on the 'For Sale' section. I heard lot of good words about them.

Last edited:

yuvaraki

and a Grado Sr80 as well..
He is looking for earphones buddy not headphones. :) But SR80 is amazing! I replaced them with SRH440 which is pretty good but Grados are superb and I miss them. Very very badly! 'Pani Da rang' never sounds the same to my ears after selling it. :( The guitar intro is to die for on Grados. Somebody rightly described open-back designs as best suited for rock-style music which are heavy on guitars and stuff. My next head-phone purchase most probably will be Grados unless higher-grade Sennherisers are selling at a tempting discount.

Last edited:

mohitjain1112

i suppose rha t10i with replaceable filter is best suited for you u can change the filter according to your sound preference

tigerwag

I own vsonic gr07, very good sounding headphones.
recently bought G2 4D triple driver in ear headphones from gearbest for 9 USD shipped. and boy they sound much much better than the most expensive headphones I have owned including MEZE 99 Classic.

SPONSORED ADS

hifitoaster

am I the only one who think the budget a little bit high?:oops:
I think this is not that much if you are not a headphone person. I fancy getting a Campfire audio, but at the moment, my interest towards IEM is less to put a budget towards. To me anything above 10k should be backed with a warranty, as earphones are more prone to failures compared to over ears and on ears. For this reason, despite rave reviews , for me earphones above 10k from Ali express is already a risky zone. Its worth it only if you can use it. ;)

adhingra

You are right @hifitoaster, its risky and i took a gamble. Thankfully My IEMs run perfect for last 2 years with just a wire contact wearing out, but the wires are detachable so i am not worried. But with government cracking down on Chinese imports and loading (countervailing) customs duty to discourage shopping you should factor that also. This morning my friendly postman told me that i am being asked to pay a duty of Rs. 1500 on a purchase of Rs. 2500

SPONSORED ADS