Earphones under 15000

If you can stretch your budget to around 17.5 k. RHA T20 will surely blow you away. Have recently got em. Audition them if you can I can vouch you won't be disappointed.

If you are ok with preused stuff, there is a PSB headphone for 17K on the 'For Sale' section. I heard lot of good words about them.

Last edited:
and a Grado Sr80 as well..

He is looking for earphones buddy not headphones. :) But SR80 is amazing! I replaced them with SRH440 which is pretty good but Grados are superb and I miss them. Very very badly! 'Pani Da rang' never sounds the same to my ears after selling it. :( The guitar intro is to die for on Grados. Somebody rightly described open-back designs as best suited for rock-style music which are heavy on guitars and stuff. My next head-phone purchase most probably will be Grados unless higher-grade Sennherisers are selling at a tempting discount.

Last edited:
I own vsonic gr07, very good sounding headphones.
recently bought G2 4D triple driver in ear headphones from gearbest for 9 USD shipped. and boy they sound much much better than the most expensive headphones I have owned including MEZE 99 Classic.

am I the only one who think the budget a little bit high?:oops:
I think this is not that much if you are not a headphone person. I fancy getting a Campfire audio, but at the moment, my interest towards IEM is less to put a budget towards. To me anything above 10k should be backed with a warranty, as earphones are more prone to failures compared to over ears and on ears. For this reason, despite rave reviews , for me earphones above 10k from Ali express is already a risky zone. Its worth it only if you can use it. ;)

You are right @hifitoaster, its risky and i took a gamble. Thankfully My IEMs run perfect for last 2 years with just a wire contact wearing out, but the wires are detachable so i am not worried. But with government cracking down on Chinese imports and loading (countervailing) customs duty to discourage shopping you should factor that also. This morning my friendly postman told me that i am being asked to pay a duty of Rs. 1500 on a purchase of Rs. 2500

iBassi audio T01s, true audiophile earphones, from my personal experience, it is a balanced sounding earphones, great for long listening as well.

Tin HiFi T4, fits all ear sizes and is one of the best sounding earphones within 8k.

There are lot of options in this price range
i) Moondrop KXXS
ii) Intime Sora Light
iii) Ikko OH10
iv) Obravo Cupid Basic ( little over your budget but is one of the best buys upti 25k).

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back