Earphones under 15000

Etys are awesome. I own an ER4p and love it. But they can be pretty boring to listen to and can be painful for long listening. They scale up well with amplification. If u want to get into ety’s I would suggest the XR version as to the SR version. Looking at the freq graph SR would be very dry and analytical, not to everyone’s taste.

Etys are awesome. I own an ER4p and love it. But they can be pretty boring to listen to and can be painful for long listening. They scale up well with amplification. If u want to get into ety’s I would suggest the XR version as to the SR version. Looking at the freq graph SR would be very dry and analytical, not to everyone’s taste.

It’s a relative choice. I chose SR above XR for it’s linearity. And I don’t find it lacking at all in musicality. Most importantly, I value that what I am listening is as close to how it was recorded as possible (in the budget). SR is not dry/analytical - that would be the case if it favoured the highs - which it doesn’t. It’s just revealing. I like to differentiate between great, good and average music and the SR helps me do that.

But those who prefer added color to make most of their music sound interesting might prefer the bass bump of the XR. Nothing wrong there too.

As for the comfort, one gets used to the ‘deep into the ear’ positioning of the Etys. After a few minutes of putting them into the ear, I forget they are there. The superior SQ perhaps helps - it’s like speakers that vanish.

Please give some suggestions for clear accurate sounding earphones under INR 15k. Thanks!! :)
Hi, not many earphones tuned to sound accurate (called as dark sounding), most of them tuned sound like reference Curve (Harman curve)
in current worlds nothing beats,
1. Blon B03
2. Tinhifi t2+
3. Thieaudio legacy 3 (around 10K rupees)

i use Sony NW-WMZ1A with IER-Z1R, this is my reference set, Thieaudio legacy 3, almost there with Z1R earphones
Blon B03, for single driver sounds fantastic too

hope helps you out

Hi, not many earphones tuned to sound accurate (called as dark sounding), most of them tuned sound like reference Curve (Harman curve)
in current worlds nothing beats,
1. Blon B03
2. Tinhifi t2+
3. Thieaudio legacy 3 (around 10K rupees)

i use Sony NW-WMZ1A with IER-Z1R, this is my reference set, Thieaudio legacy 3, almost there with Z1R earphones
Blon B03, for single driver sounds fantastic too

hope helps you out
Any idea where we can buy thieaudio legacy 3 from?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back