Elac FS 57 - Special Offer

yes ,i confirm that ELAC 57 is being sold at 24K +,only as package 2 floorstanders,2 front ,1centre
i checked with ezone ,koramangala.....

*****8k price is misleading*****....

such posts should be discouraged:p

kaushik

yes ,i confirm that ELAC 57 is being sold at 24K +,only as package 2 floorstanders,2 front ,1centre

kaushik

Hi Kaushik
Then too if you see, its not a bad deal. I dont know how good are the ELAC surround and centre speakers which are being offered but it will be super VFM for someone looking for a home theatre package
Someone, who only wants pair of floorstanders will have the burden of extra surround and centre speakers

kaushik

Dear Kaushik,
I am sorry that I caused some confusion:(. I saw the offer in Ezone, 100ft road Indiranagar and I CONFIRMED with the staff about the pricing.

There was a MRP price tag of 16K on the speaker and also a tag offering 50%. The staff confirmed that the reduction is on this price. The offer was for the PAIR and not on the 5 speaker package. They had also offer on Jamo floor standers and sub.

On the same day I bought a phone from there and got the discount on the displayed MRP.

Since this offer may no longer be valid, I suggest that we close this thread.

Regards

Pradeep

hi,
pradeep.... sorry..as there were no updates from you...other members and i checked there was no such offer....

so i put a generic suggestion...

hope u can understand :)

ok here we close this thread

at last i must thank you,for posting the info, as we came to know how to purchase Elac speakers here in india !

I too have gone through Elac site, they are have a range of some very different speakers developed by RnD ..such as crystal diaphragm woofers..seems Elac must be very good..and ... VFM :) ...!

Last edited:
so i put a generic suggestion...

hope u can understand :)
:eek: That's fine Kaushik, I understood your basic concern that posts shouting of bogus deals (like the one for blue pills;) which keeps flooding your mailboxed) should be discouraged.

at last i must thank you as we came to know how to purchase Elac speakers here in india !

I too have gone through Elac site, they are have a range of some very different speakers developed by RnD ..such as crystal diaphragm woofers..seems Elac must be very good..and ... VFM :) ...!

I was also under the impression that ELAC speakers are very expensive and only available through the Onkyo dealers. This experience has changed that impression.

Regards

Pradeep

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back