Elac speakers

sacd77

Hi. Has anyone heard Elac speakers? How do they compare against the likes of B&W, Focal, etc. Comparisons at equals.

Hi. Has anyone heard Elac speakers? How do they compare against the likes of B&W, Focal, etc. Comparisons at equals.
It's depends upon on model . In general elac B&W and focal are good brands. While choosing speaker go for audition and take decision

Depends. German elac, American elacs have different characters. Depends on tweeter tech used etc. I have an elac FS127 from 2008- it's a German design, analytical and detail oriented speakers with both low and high end. It was chosen carefully for a purpose. If you are asking about typical bookshelf speakers like debut, little go wrong with it. Generally pleasing and easy to listen to for music. Pls specify models for better response.

I have ELac (BS 53.2) purchased nearly a decade ago. A very analytical and power hungry Bookshelf. However they really do sing, if driven well.

I have listened to Elac Debut and Debut 2.Very good VFM.
Both are really good. But you should go for auditions hear for yourself if you like it.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back