Elac speakers

sacd77

Hi. Has anyone heard Elac speakers? How do they compare against the likes of B&W, Focal, etc. Comparisons at equals.

Hi. Has anyone heard Elac speakers? How do they compare against the likes of B&W, Focal, etc. Comparisons at equals.
It's depends upon on model . In general elac B&W and focal are good brands. While choosing speaker go for audition and take decision

Depends. German elac, American elacs have different characters. Depends on tweeter tech used etc. I have an elac FS127 from 2008- it's a German design, analytical and detail oriented speakers with both low and high end. It was chosen carefully for a purpose. If you are asking about typical bookshelf speakers like debut, little go wrong with it. Generally pleasing and easy to listen to for music. Pls specify models for better response.

I have ELac (BS 53.2) purchased nearly a decade ago. A very analytical and power hungry Bookshelf. However they really do sing, if driven well.

I have listened to Elac Debut and Debut 2.Very good VFM.
Both are really good. But you should go for auditions hear for yourself if you like it.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back