Emotive / SVS dealers in Mumbai

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38504

Could I please know who the dealer in Mumbai are?

On a side note, I spoke to Jenny from bassntreble in Delhi. Such a helpful lady. Highly recommended if anyone needs to buy hifi products in Delhi. And very competitive prices. I would have bought from them blindly but what worried me was she told me that in warranty if there is an issue, I would have to ship the items to them at my own cost.

Which is why looking for the dealer/ distributor in Mumbai.

Thank you.

That I know. And they are very very unprofessional. Placed an order for a sub more than a week back. All I get when I call them about my sub is that they have no manpower to ship to Mumbai. They don't give proper answers. It's very stressful to deal with people like this.

I was looking for someone in Mumbai btw.

For SVS in Mumbai, try Darius Kotwal 9821557571.
Purchased SB 2000 recently. Satisfied.

Would like to know if any Emotiva dealers are there in Mumbai.

Last edited:
Try htstore Bangalore. They have good reviews on this forum

I’m from Bombay. If I don’t buy an item from Bombay then I have to ship the item back to where I got it from at my own cost if there is any issue with the item during warranty. If I buy from Bombay all I have to do is drop the item off st the dealer.

@ranojoy thanks a lot. I was looking for that model too. Could u tell me how much u got it for thanks.

Do we have any Emotiva dealers in Mumbai? Can anyone confirm please thank you.

I got my Pre and Power Emotiva as well as the Dac from Delhi dealer. Tried buying it from the Emotiva website but they referred me back to Acoustic Arts. Got a local guy in Mumbai to handle the whole thing. He got me the stuff within a week or so.
I have since sold the Power amp as I moved to a more power hungry speakers. Briefly dallied with the idea of getting their mono blocks but listening to Ice Power monoblocks at a fellow FM in Chennai made me switch to buying those.
The Pre and the Dac are still left over for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
That I know. And they are very very unprofessional. Placed an order for a sub more than a week back. All I get when I call them about my sub is that they have no manpower to ship to Mumbai. They don't give proper answers. It's very stressful to deal with people like this.

I was looking for someone in Mumbai btw.

Well i had different experience with Acoustic Arts. The owner is very helpful. When i had a minor issue with TA 100 amp i took it to their office which has a small workshop also. I had bought this from USA and told them the same. They attended to it without charges and did not even look at the bill. In addition they gave me a pair of two metre speaker cable as i wanted to check if cable makes any difference. Though they were inexpensive their thought mattered. They basically deal with pro audio and are Indian distributors for several brands. Perhaps they are not into retail sales. I had nice discussion with installation staff on various sound issues,amps,speakers etc.

Well i had different experience with Acoustic Arts. The owner is very helpful. When i had a minor issue with TA 100 amp i took it to their office which has a small workshop also. I had bought this from USA and told them the same. They attended to it without charges and did not even look at the bill. In addition they gave me a pair of two metre speaker cable as i wanted to check if cable makes any difference. Though they were inexpensive their thought mattered. They basically deal with pro audio and are Indian distributors for several brands. Perhaps they are not into retail sales. I had nice discussion with installation staff on various sound issues,amps,speakers etc.

If u r referring to sunny the owner of acoustic arts, I haven’t been able to speak to him directly. When u call their number, some other people answer and they can’t join four words together in English to make a sentence. I was left with speaking to these characters everytime I called. They wouldn’t give me the info I wanted. Kept making excuses saying they don’t have manpower to ship.

Incidentally, I got my Pre and Power Emotiva as well as the Dac from Delhi dealer. Tried buying it from the Emotiva website but they referred me back to Acoustic Arts. Got a local guy in Mumbai to handle the whole thing. He got me the stuff within a week or so.
I have since sold the Power amp as I moved to a more power hungry speakers. Briefly dallied with the idea of getting their mono blocks but listening to Ice Power monoblocks at a fellow FM in Chennai made me switch to buying those.
The Pre and the Dac are still left over for sale.

Hi I am looking for a power amp. Thanks a lot though. Regards.

If u r referring to sunny the owner of acoustic arts, I haven’t been able to speak to him directly. When u call their number, some other people answer and they can’t join four words together in English to make a sentence. I was left with speaking to these characters everytime I called. They wouldn’t give me the info I wanted. Kept making excuses saying they don’t have manpower to ship.
I met Sunny in office and besides being a businessman he appeared to be an audio enthusiast. There are four staffers who are well versed in English. Maybe you connected to some of their lower staff. Even the technician who attended me is not fluent in English but is extremely cooperative. they could have simply referrred to any dealer but attended to me twice without any hesitation. Again i feel that they are not really into retail and therefore the shipping for single item was perhaps not agreed. you can talk to Sunny on the same number.

Could I have Sunny’s number so I can speak to him directly? His staffers are giving his company a bad name.

I dialed the number on their website. Spoke to a lady who couldn’t converse in English. Gave me no details about the product I ordered. Kept telling me speak to the agent in Mumbai. That cutlet is not answering his call.

Finally they told me they don’t have manpower to pack and ship. Maybe sunny doesn’t know about this. I will speak to him if you could provide me with his number thanks.

Could I have Sunny’s number so I can speak to him directly? His staffers are giving his company a bad name.

I dialed the number on their website. Spoke to a lady who couldn’t converse in English. Gave me no details about the product I ordered. Kept telling me speak to the agent in Mumbai. That cutlet is not answering his call.

Finally they told me they don’t have manpower to pack and ship. Maybe sunny doesn’t know about this. I will speak to him if you could provide me with his number thanks.
I do not have his number as i met him in his office and discussed. But I will PM as soon as i get from the staff.

Alliance4, useless. Waste of time. No coordination between him and acoustic arts. Blame game.

Will try avenuesound for Emotiva.

Thanks for the info.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back