Enbee music system

fizro

I have an Enbee music system of amplifier, cassette player and big floor speakers. Has given wonderful service and sound for over 20 years. It has suddenly stopped working . The problem is in the amplifier. As cassette player, cd player and turntable are all working but no sound coming. Any competent person who cn repair the system in Delhi NCR?

I have an Enbee music system of amplifier, cassette player and big floor speakers. Has given wonderful service and sound for over 20 years. It has suddenly stopped working . The problem is in the amplifier. As cassette player, cd player and turntable are all working but no sound coming. Any competent person who cn repair the system in Delhi NCR?

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find most of the answers to your queries or challenges related to AV in the knowledge rich threads we have on this excellent website. Please browse the various sections.

Looking forward to engaging with you in the near future.

Best Wishes

Hi, you could try Mr Kalam at CR park 98685 87180 , I recently got my Enbee amp and pre amp repaired from him, reasonable repair charge and set playing as good as new

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back