English subtitles for Anjali movie

RMCWS

I have recently got a print (VCD rip) of the 1990 Maniratnam's Anjali (Anjali (1990) - IMDb). Though I was looking for a dvd but could not find one.

This rip does not contain any subtitle and I don't understand Tamil. Was looking for subtitles (srt files) in different sites but could not find. Can anyone help me with the subtitles?

I am also interested in buying a dvd if its available now. All assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks.

I remember I had its Audio cassette with Pratikaar (Venus), Anjali songs were in Hindi. We watched this movie in theater that time. I am getting its Audio CD very soon.
Anyway, last year one of my friend was searching for its VCD/DVD in Hindi, but no luck. But he watched it on YouTube (which is in many parts). I will look if I get anything about it.

View attachment 18554

Last edited:
Even I remember watching this movie and listening to the songs in Hindi during my school days. :)

I have recently got a print (VCD rip) of the 1990 Maniratnam's Anjali (Anjali (1990) - IMDb). Though I was looking for a dvd but could not find one.

This rip does not contain any subtitle and I don't understand Tamil. Was looking for subtitles (srt files) in different sites but could not find. Can anyone help me with the subtitles?

I am also interested in buying a dvd if its available now. All assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi,

I think i have this movie with subtitles in English,which i picked up from Singapore.I can make an exact copy of the Same,or i can give u the DVD if i get an Original Audio Cd of the Same,Thanks.

Hi Sunil,
Hi,

I think i have this movie with subtitles in English,which i picked up from Singapore.I can make an exact copy of the Same,or i can give u the DVD if i get an Original Audio Cd of the Same,Thanks.

Do you have the subtitles file or a link to this anywhere please? Would be really great if we can get the subtitles for this all time classic

Anjali is a wonderful movie. I've seen this film many times and it is still a feel-good film. https://ipv4mall.com/ A must-watch masterpiece by Mani Ratnam. The songs of this movie are extraordinary. Thanks for sharing it with subtitles.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back