• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

English subtitles for Anjali movie

Rega

RMCWS

I have recently got a print (VCD rip) of the 1990 Maniratnam's Anjali (Anjali (1990) - IMDb). Though I was looking for a dvd but could not find one.

This rip does not contain any subtitle and I don't understand Tamil. Was looking for subtitles (srt files) in different sites but could not find. Can anyone help me with the subtitles?

I am also interested in buying a dvd if its available now. All assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks.

prepress

I remember I had its Audio cassette with Pratikaar (Venus), Anjali songs were in Hindi. We watched this movie in theater that time. I am getting its Audio CD very soon.
Anyway, last year one of my friend was searching for its VCD/DVD in Hindi, but no luck. But he watched it on YouTube (which is in many parts). I will look if I get anything about it.

View attachment 18554

Last edited:

RMCWS

Even I remember watching this movie and listening to the songs in Hindi during my school days. :)

Sunil.M.J

I have recently got a print (VCD rip) of the 1990 Maniratnam's Anjali (Anjali (1990) - IMDb). Though I was looking for a dvd but could not find one.

This rip does not contain any subtitle and I don't understand Tamil. Was looking for subtitles (srt files) in different sites but could not find. Can anyone help me with the subtitles?

I am also interested in buying a dvd if its available now. All assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi,

I think i have this movie with subtitles in English,which i picked up from Singapore.I can make an exact copy of the Same,or i can give u the DVD if i get an Original Audio Cd of the Same,Thanks.

asdf

Hi Sunil,
Hi,

I think i have this movie with subtitles in English,which i picked up from Singapore.I can make an exact copy of the Same,or i can give u the DVD if i get an Original Audio Cd of the Same,Thanks.
Do you have the subtitles file or a link to this anywhere please? Would be really great if we can get the subtitles for this all time classic

VRavichandar

Hindi version of Anjali with English subtitles is available on zee5.

BrookeDavis

Anjali is a wonderful movie. I've seen this film many times and it is still a feel-good film. https://ipv4mall.com/ A must-watch masterpiece by Mani Ratnam. The songs of this movie are extraordinary. Thanks for sharing it with subtitles.